• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

"Good idea. I t-think one of you is my roommate since I'm alone..." She said "Room 4, floor 2" Rosalie added smiling.

"And I'm sorry, I would like to help you with everything but I really need to help him" The girl explained "Also, if you don't mind, please go first upstairs, because we will be a bit slower than you" she added looking at them warmly.

"If you need any help, I'm sure people here will help you a lot, and, I will be on the third floor for now, so feel free to ask anything." She ended but then she spoke again. "Yours names are so pretty! I m-mean... you're both really pretty not just your name...I... yeah..." She blushed out of embarrassment.

Can't you just compliment someone without saying crazy things and looking like tomato? - she scolded herself in her mind.

@Pure @poutysunshine

Fay nodded her head at Emilia but of course wasn't sure it was true until Rosaline confirmed it. She mirrored Emilia's excitement and bounced on her heels as she thought of hanging up stuff in her new bedroom. She curtseyed playfully when Emilia introduced her. "The pleasure is all mine Rosaline!" At the mention of the boy again she gave him a sympathetic look. She tilted her head with curiosity, her thoughts going to what happened. She would ask later though since she wanted to see her room and also figured he needed a good nap instead of a questionnaire. "We probably should." She agreed with Emilia. She looked over at Emilia, "Do you want me to help you? I could sit my stuff down here since my room is here and come back for it later." She gave a pouted look at Rosaline's comment, she'd make a great roommate. She hoped her roommate was as friendly as her or Emilia. "Aw too bad, I'm on the first floor. Do you know the person who is in the second bedroom on this floor?" She blushed at her compliment and smiled broadly, "You're very pretty yourself Rosebud!" She couldn't help but giggle and she decided she definitely call the girl that since her cheeks were so ruby. @Pure @Rosalie Woodland

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt laughed a bit. "Oh right, you're the guy I punched. I'm sorry for that. It's not something I'm used to do. Anyway, will you play me a song?" He asked to change the subject @JaCrispy

He looked at the boy and sighed "Sure, follow me" he got up and walked towards the stairs. He noticed some people there and muttered a simple " hey" before running up the stairs.

@Darkhan

"Ah yes, it's Charlie. She's very cool and energetic so you surely won't be bored with her." Rosalie said smilling but after the the next words she blushed even more.

"In fact, I'm sure you will be perfect for each other. She gave me a nickname because of my cheeks too.

I was called a Rhubarb." The girl laughted then she looked at Emilia.

"So we will be roommates. That's awesome." She said with excitment. In her eyes. "I've never had a roommate, so I hope I will be fine for you too." Rose added looking at her hopefully.

Then she saw boys going up, she smilled and waved to him.

"Hi!"

@Pure @poutysunshine

Kurt igrored other people and followed the boy in his room. "Show me your skills." He said while sitting on the bed."

He grabbed his keyboard for the second time today. " sorry for being rude earlier, I was just annoyed" he slightly smiled and started to play. [media]

[/media]
@Darkhan

He looked at him while he played. "That's kinda good, but there is something missing. What could it be?" Oh wait I know!" He ran to his room and came up with his guitar, his amp and his mic. "Here! Wanna do it again with me?" He asked with a smile

@JaCrispy

"Good idea. I t-think one of you is my roommate since I'm alone... Room 4, floor 2"

"Oh, that's me; I guess were roomies then." She chirped, her eyes lighting up as she at least knows who her roommate is.

"Do you want me to help you? I could sit my stuff down here since my room is here and come back for it later."

"Oh no, Oh no. You-you don't have to if you don't want to." Emilia said as she looked up at Fay with a reassuring smile. Listening to the girls, Emilia began to laugh. Her Father was right, this place isn't really half bad when she thought about it, hopefully, there won't be anyone that would cause trouble.

"So we will be roommates. That's awesome. I've never had a roommate, so I hope I will be fine for you too."

Emilia begins to nod. "Same here, I never really had one as well, I guess it's a first for us both," She chimed, her cheeks begin to raise as her dimples start to show. "I'm gonna be upstairs and unpack if you need me, Rosalie." She then begins to turn to Fay and look at her as she waits for her response.

ae9c0c8b20dec676e00d8caf190416d7.png

Yellow summer dress & Flats

@Rosalie Woodland @poutysunshine

(Sorry for late reply, I was cleaning my pool
xD

Jordan nodded and started playing again. He's not that bad , I guess. They actually sound quite good together. "That sounds good!" He said once they finished. He then questioned the boy " why did you punch me earlier?" He wanted to know so he didn't make the same mistake twice.

@Darkhan

He looked at him and said. "You were getting on my nerves. When I don't want to talk with someone, I really don't want to talk to him ok?"

"We will definitely have fun together" Rosalie answered with a smile then looked at Dylan, they were standing here quite a long time.

"Sorry, I'm taking you upstairs now" Rosalie said to him and went up, slowly, she didn't wanted to hurt him more.

@Pure @Wild Wolf Wind

He nodded in understanding " Okay, I won't annoy you again, what you wanna do now?" He didn't know if he wanted to play another song or not.

@Darkhan

He thought for a moment " I mainly know rap, hip hop and a couple of pop and some mcr" he decided to tell him and let him choose.

@Darkhan ( that's okay . See you later)

Fay clapped her hands with excitment. She couldn't stand having a disinteresting or rude roommate and she was thrilled to hear that Charlie had a sense of humor. Rosebud blushed even more and Fay couldn't help but smile, she enjoyed making people blush and she seemed like one of those who did so easily. "I never have either! I think this is one of the things I'm most exicited about honestly." She noticed Emilia's dimples and awwed. "You have dimples." She frowned at the boy ignoring them and raised her eyebrow. At least one boy had the manners to say hi. She brushed it off and figured maybe he was having a bad day. She sat her stuff by the wall and put her hands to take some bags from Emilia. She nodded her head as Rosebud decided to take the boy up. "I can help you with that too as you take him up the stairs and carry some of Emilia's stuff, multitasking is something I'm very good at!" She smiled sweet and nodded her head as she talked.

(I should say sorry also lol it's all good though)
@Pure @Rosalie Woodland

"I will be fine, don't worry. Besides... it's kind of my fault s-so.... I should take care of responsibilities" Rosalie said looking down sadly but then she smilled and added "But thank you"

"so... I will be going now" and went up, onto the third floor.

@poutysunshine

"You have dimples. I can help you with that too as you take him up the stairs and carry some of Emilia's stuff, multitasking is something I'm very good at!"

Looking down, Emilia smiled with embarrassment "T-thanks." She says with a laugh; her Father always complimented on her dimples, but not really anyone else. watching Fay take her bag, she then nodded. "Ah, thanks, I really do appreciate it a lot." She says with a smile. Her shoulder-free from her bag as she still has her luggage in her other hand.

"so... I will be going now"

Taking her luggage she began to push down on the handle as she heads upstairs behind Rosalie & the other boy. "Okay, okay. I'll be in our room if ya' need me." She said looking up at Rosalie; Emilia then began to grab her luggage as she started to go upstairs. "Thanks for helping me again really," Emilia spoke; her head turning toward Fay as she starts to head up to the 2nd floor. Walking toward the hallway she couldn't believe a number of rooms there were. "Now which one is.... Uhh... room 4?" She said laughing in just pure astonishment as she walked toward one of the doors and opened the door to the bathroom.

"Haha, Oh my ..gawd.." she says softly with a laugh, her mouth dropped in the shape of an 'O' as she looked at the bathroom.

((Going to wait for Darkhan/Jacrispy to reply to make sure that they're in Jordans room. :P

Pure said:
"You have dimples. I can help you with that too as you take him up the stairs and carry some of Emilia's stuff, multitasking is something I'm very good at!"

Looking down, Emilia smiled with embarrassment "T-thanks." She says with a laugh; her Father always complimented on her dimples, but not really anyone else. watching Fay take her bag, she then nodded. "Ah, thanks, I really do appreciate it a lot." She says with a smile. Her shoulder-free from her bag as she still has her luggage in her other hand.

"so... I will be going now"

Taking her luggage she began to push down on the handle as she heads upstairs behind Rosalie & the other boy. "Okay, okay. I'll be in our room if ya' need me." She said looking up at Rosalie; Emilia then began to grab her luggage as she started to go upstairs. "Thanks for helping me again really," Emilia spoke; her head turning toward Fay as she starts to head up to the 2nd floor. Walking toward the hallway she couldn't believe a number of rooms there were. "Now which one is.... Uhh... room 4?" She said laughing in just pure astonishment as she walked toward one of the doors and opened the door to the bathroom.

"Haha, Oh my ..gawd.." she says softly with a laugh, her mouth dropped in the shape of an 'O' as she looked at the bathroom.

((Going to wait for Darkhan/Jacrispy to reply to make sure that they're in Jordans room. :P
Yah we are ( btw I'm 3rd floor Jordan)

Dylan smiled wryly smiled at the newcomers. after she took him to the room he groaned as he sat. "thank you." he puts the ice pack where he was hit. "be careful of him. I have seen too many people like that and what they can do."

@Rosalie Woodland

"I-I will... It's first time I have see something like this. And I don't want to say he's a bad person... just lost." Rosalie said looking down.

"But maybe you should lay down? It will hurt less." She looked at him worriedly as he sat, quickly changing the topic.

@Wild Wolf Wind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back