• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

"I'm not good at choosing. I'd like to here you play if you don't mind." He said and chuckled at the memory of Jordan screaming. "You shouldn't be that scared. Because you might grow up and still be a scaredy cat." Matthew started to remember the times when he was little and watched scary movies with his mom. He ended being less scared than she was.

Jordan smiled and set his keyboard up " I've been practicing this song for awhile now" [media]

[/media]. "Oh by the way do you play any instruments?" He knew a couple of people here played guitar.
@MitoIsMe

"Wow that was cool. I played a lot of different flutes and woodwinds, when I was twelve. But since then I drifted away from music, I did art, writing and video games instead." He was beginning to think about what could've been. "I don't think I would've been that good, even if I had continued. I probably would have given anyway." He knew persistence was a thing he didn't have.

@JaCrispy

Claira laid down on her back, whining. "I'm boooooorrrrrrrrreeeed". She curled up and muffled a sneeze, wiping her nose with her wrist. "I want cuddles". She was getting so tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked at the boy " that's cool you need to show me your art some time, I could teach you how to play keyboard if you want" he started to put the instrument away as it took up a lot of space.

@MitoIsMe

"Sure, I don't know how to play the piano. My art is sort of, spontaneous and random, but I'll show you sometime." He said. And stood up. "Want to go downstairs or just stay in here?"

@JaCrispy

He thought for a moment " let's go downstairs, there's nothing really to do right now" he started to walk downstairs, all was going well until he slipped. Once he stopped at the bottom he burst out laughing. " I knew something bad was gonna happen, I was lucky for too long, I usually fall every 10 minutes" he thought to tell Matthew this as he was probably gonna fall a lot .

@MitoIsMe

He laughed at Jordan's fall. "Sorry, but seeing someone get hurt is funny. Anyway since we're downstairs in one piece. What do you want to do?"

@JaCrispy

He stood up " I don't know what can we do". He decided to go into the living room and sit down. " you wanna just talk and get to know each other more?" He was curious about the boy and to be honest he had no other ideas .

@MitoIsMe

"Okay." He sat down next to Jordan. "When did you start playing the piano?" He asked because he had no other questions popping up in his mind at the moment.

@JaCrispy

" I started playing around 7 , my dad plays so he taught me" he thought for a minute trying to come up with a question. " what sports do you like?"

@MitoIsMe

"Football, soccer, and basketball. What about you?" He didn't have any other questions, so he just asked the same one Jordan asked.

"I like basically any sport, even gymnastics" He thought of questions. " have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend, sorry I don't know what you prefer" he knew it was personal but it was the best he had.

@MitoIsMe

He sets up his stuff,

- A whiteboard on the wall

- His trophy shelf

- Posters of flags

- Pictures of stunts

- His skateboard

- Dart board

"Well, I'm out."

Kurt went into the living room and saw two boys in there. He sat on a couch and said. "Are you two doing music?" He asked.

@Rhys

Antonio smiled gratefully, before stepping out. "Maybe we could check the place out and then make some food?" He smiled to himself, "I can make a lot of different things, if you want something that needs to be cooked."

Beck closed the door behind him, and nodded,"That sounds good, I suck at cooking." He thought back to the few times where he completely failed at cooking. "It once took me three tries to make a cake because I keep messing up, and this one time I attempted to cook bacon and forgot about it, and it caught on fire, I almost burnt my house down that day." He let out a quiet, breathy laugh.

@WannabePunk

@Rhys

Antonio laughed, "I make cakes all the time, it just takes some practice. And, I've forgotten about things I'm cooking all the time, I'm surprised I haven't burnt my house down."

"Yeah sure" Jordan walks outside the dorm with him as he walks by his side. "I hope everyone else is friendly." Jordan says as he walks with his hands beside his side. @Isabella Murdock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back