• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Such Pokèmon Cruise and Lake Vacationing Roleplay

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
Such privilege it is of us writing of such Pokèmon cruise and vacationing roleplay.
I know people post characters of other boards of correlation with their roleplays, though I am fond of such at this board.

Such all Pokèmon of all regions and series are able of writing with, therefore it is of all Pokèmon of all regions and series all at this setting. I want only cartoon pictures, please. :*

My character: rsz_zero-kiryuu.jpg Name: Brary Seseses Lemlex
Such age: Such twenty-six
Such gender: Male
Such height: 6 feet

Such Pokemon: Clefable male, level 60 with the moves Moonlight, Dazzling Gleam, Fake Tears, and Defense Curl then Cloyster male, level 60 with the moves Chilling Water, Life Dew, Scary Face, and Endure, and then Bulbasaur male, level 10 with the moves Growl, Tackle, Vine Whip, and Leech Seed.

Such partly personality: Brary is mysterious as he is secretive, and walks with fashion runway modelesque manliness. Such Brary speaks of secrecy and such voice epithet secrecy is mysterious and of unique dark bass, sassiness hidden of his everything. Such. He is fond of his deameanor.

Such partly past: Brary knew many friends who were girls, though he played video games and accidentally, you know, supposedly accidentally of Brary, never text back. He only knew his mom, only slightly, "harmless" and "harmlesssssssuh musically" mean, though is nicer all around of everyone currently, which he thinks of as more righteous and all trying. Such currently, he loves music, art, and Pokèmon.

Such starting role play post:
Of such immense artisty is Brary of black knit, large sweatshirt, large black, cotton shortsleeve, black, large jeans, and black shoes of zero more heighth than his ankles. Such November 20th of such year 2023, the Lovda sea straight of him of short distance.

Such dark wood boardwalk was with few Butterfree fluttering nearest the frame of such boardwalk aside such light blue water. It as most of beautiful daaay sort of of Brary; grey, big clouds of blue sky tremendously of soft rain soon. Such white, large, opal cruiseship of one pink large heart of the left surface of such middle on such cruiseship. Brary walked, switching surface new as such cruiseship, such Wesh island such destination.

Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu I shall put map tomorrow and see if anyone else wants them as writing of my Pokè cruise role play.

Last edited:
Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu I edited his character profile with his Pokemon. Such then, I am putting the map tonight, sorry I delayed. I advertised such role play.

Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu I fixed the part about the anime pose of his profile. I think everything is fixed. Sorry I fixed much. I am gonna write my best. (X

IMG_1094.jpeg
Name: Tony Donto
height:5’9

Pokemon: Milotic female, level 60 with the moves ice beam, Dragon tail, Aqua ring, and waterfall
Absol level 60 with the moves dark pulse, magic coat, x-scissors, and psychic.
To 10 with the moves Metronome, Light Screen, pound and growl

personality: Cheerful and relaxed he can be excitable when it comes to food or something else that gets his attention. But most of the time he is a bit of an optimist.

Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu I was so excited you posted Tony! c: I am sorry I delayed, though I promise I shall post such simple map and other role play literature tonight.

suchseeing.png

Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu I made my map. c: Such sea is of the middle, and the gems are large heart gems protruding of maroon gem floor. Such each picture shows different places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back