• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded

Gotchaa, I guess the two of us could wait until your bit is done. It looks like we were progressing a bit faster than you guys did.

Yeah that's completely my bad. If anything, it's the beginning of sundown for Nightsky and I.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any specific thing we're waiting for now that it's sundown? @NightSky and I are really just waiting til then, unless that monster of yours is gonna jump up now aha!

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I'm at tennis I'll post sunrise in about an hour

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good. ^_^

I'll lead us that direction when we leave for hunting, or some other way to get there. That was our plan when the sun rose anyway

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Okay

[/QUOTE]
um......hello! I dont wanna be a bother but you have some cs applications in the sign-up. Sorry! I know some users don't get notifications for that. S-sorry!

Otakubeats said:
um......hello! I dont wanna be a bother but you have some cs applications in the sign-up. Sorry! I know some users don't get notifications for that. S-sorry!
Thank you! I totally forgot to check!

Quiet Is Violent]Thank you! I totally forgot to check! [/QUOTE] Np and I was reading on. So where is the group? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17659-quiet-is-violent/ said:
@Quiet Is Violent[/URL]

NightSky and I are a bit closer inland with the tail end of the plane, up to the last set of bolted chairs.

Everyone else beside TheMooseMaster's character is nearest the shore

MooseMaster is inland somewhere in a cave, insane, may I add!

Right now, our intention is to head towards the bigger group. So if you want to be generally near there, that'll be great!

@Otakubeats

Question... What's been going on, where are we, and where's the adorable Raja, I havent been getting alerts at all!!! It's the end, of le planet.

Your group hasn't moved much. Whoever is left should be heading towards you guys soon.

And yeah, I haven't been getting notifications at all today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back