• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded

I'll see if I can head over in your directon mid-hunt. But it'll have to be in a few hours, timezone differences look like they're killing us all

Where's Ty, may I ask? Lol I know right momma tiger will be pissed. Im tellin u I'm a bringer of chaos

Last edited by a moderator:
Phasma said:
Where's Ty, may I ask? Lol I know right momma tiger will be pissed. Im tellin u I'm a bringer of chaos
Maybe a little bit away from ya'll he's sorta near the middle of the plane nearing the tail looking around for stuff. .......Pls do tiger attack.

Pieces of the plane have broken apart.

The tail is near Nightsky and I

A portion of the cabin is further inland

A larger portion of the cabin at the shore

Front of the plane is currently unknown, sinking at the bottom of the ocean for all we know

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Pieces of the plane have broken apart.
The tail is near Nightsky and I

A portion of the cabin is further inland

A larger portion of the cabin at the shore

Front of the plane is currently unknown, sinking at the bottom of the ocean for all we know
I'd estimate I'm a little bit closer to shore than you both.

Shit. I didn't even get any notifs that there were any posts. Jfc.

A few new survivors, I think. Olivia and Cyrus are closer to the shore now, just a bit more side story stuff til we get there.

Otakubeats said:
(Is it night time yet?)
Major time indications like sunrise and sundown are determined by the GM, when either certain events happen or enough posts occur. The sunrise was just recent, so I highly doubt sundown will happen soon.

NightSky said:
((I'm about to go to sleep now, but I'll be back tomorrow! By the way I found another RP you guys might be interested in so I'll put the link in the OOC chat. ^_^ ))
Sounds good! Checking it out now, so good night!

I didn't want to do this because it's nothing like me and I find it rather annoying when people or even characters are like this but I finally checked out this chat and I noticed you guys wanted some drama somewhere down the line. I did mention in my CS that Grayson can be manipulative so when the characters develop a little bit more and get more comfortable with each other (or maybe even uncomfortable with each other) Grayson can be the source of a little bit of drama. We can talk more about it, just let me know.

IsolatedBeat said:
I didn't want to do this because it's nothing like me and I find it rather annoying when people or even characters are like this but I finally checked out this chat and I noticed you guys wanted some drama somewhere down the line. I did mention in my CS that Grayson can be manipulative so when the characters develop a little bit more and get more comfortable with each other (or maybe even uncomfortable with each other) Grayson can be the source of a little bit of drama. We can talk more about it, just let me know.
oooooooo snap.

As long as people keep to their own skills instead of being an all around, this should maintain some interest in me

You're the chemist, right? Maybe try helping out the medically experienced with what they need? We've got a few injured characters, Cyrus included, in the group from the initial crash.

At the moment its just superficial wounds or exhaustion types of injuries, but later in the story we may have tougher injuries. Perhaps natural remedies for poisons, toxins, infections, and all the sort should be your area of expertise.

I believe most of the group is asleep right now, I should be too, its nearly to tomorrow! So timezone differences dude, you gotta figure that out to play an active role in this.

I plan to have Cyrus be out for a few hours, most likely up by nightfall, unless something serious happens or he's forced awake. FYI, if anyone has any plans for an eventful day. I'll be reading from the sidelines though, so happy surviving all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back