• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finished [Stonewall Town] (Caelia Barony) All's Fair in this Fair Fair.

1717426712302.png
Goal: To enjoy the fair and do some business
Active Titles: Native, Intermediate Variant, Expert Businesswoman, Expert Artist, Youngest Daughter of Duchess Brysta, Wanted by the Anti-Royal Faction of Ryke

Eliza observed the exchange between the baroness and Aileen with keen interest. She noted the baroness's genuine enthusiasm and skill, which shone through in her interactions with the blacksmiths. It was clear that Regula had a deep passion for her craft, and this dedication was something Eliza admired.

When Regula turned her attention back to her, Eliza offered a warm smile. "No need to apologize, Baroness. It's quite admirable to see you so hands-on and involved with the development of your barony. Your expertise in smithing and enchanting is evident, and it's wonderful to witness the mentorship you provide to your artisans. Did you also teach the Legendary Craftswoman you employ?"

She looked around the forge, taking in the details of the tools and materials. "It's fascinating to see such a well-equipped forge here. The combination of traditional smithing and magical enchantments must lead to some truly remarkable creations. I can see why you are so passionate about it."

Eliza then shifted the conversation back to the earlier topic. "Regarding the opportunities and directions for your barony, your approach to stimulating ambition and fostering talent among your people is wise. By empowering individuals like Aileen and supporting their growth, you create a foundation for sustainable development and innovation."

She paused, her tone thoughtful. "The defence of the kingdom is indeed a crucial responsibility, especially in these times of conflict. However, your efforts in other areas, such as agriculture and trade, will also play a vital role in the prosperity of your barony. In fact, without such diversity, your military efforts will undoubtedly be for nought. Balancing these priorities is no small feat, but it seems you are well on your way to achieving it."

Eliza glanced at Aileen, who was diligently working on the corrections suggested by Regula. "It's evident that your guidance and leadership are already making a significant impact. I have no doubt that your barony will continue to flourish under your care. Your actions and words remind me of my Mother—the Duchess Brysta. She too places great importance on aiding those with promise. The Royal Academy receives great support from her as a result. Have you considered sending the young blacksmith to an Academy? Maybe even to one of the Captial's workshops. It might do her some good if you're struggling to manage your time."

Elvario Elvario

Teuihua

Languages: “Common” “+Mict+” “%Analog%”

Mentions: Femboy Femboy Elvario Elvario

Teuihua would have probably smiled Gunhild’s way if he could bu instead he spoke warmly and encouragingly, “Yes Gunhild, the best Gunhild with the bestest of friends.” While still being vigilant of Rosalia, he would sample the food and take her question to mind. He would try the burger which was some of the most unusual looking food he had seen so far, as there wasn’t much equivalent except for perhaps a “pocket” from his time hat he was aware of, and it was actually quite delicious flavor wise he quickly decided as he was able to ‘eat’ it quite effectively. He was also pleased to see how Gunhild was rather enthusiastic with what she was eating meaning she probably rather liked it.

"If take it you enjoyed your food then Gunhild?" He asked with what could be considered a somewhat playful edge.

“I can tell whoever is preparing the food puts a great deal of care into what they prepare based on whatever this food item is called.” He replied to Rosalia matter of fact haranessing [Effort Connoisseur] some. “The flavors complement one another very well." Should he have access to some chicken he’d enjoy that as well,

“Hm the seasoning on the bird meat is most wonderful, and the potatoes are prepared in such a way which is actually somewhat more familiar to me, but their shape is different regardless I can tell that all of these food items were made with great effort, while everything is stellar I think that I must say the meat between the bread is very nice and is probably a favorite of mine because it is not very similar to quite like anything I’ve had before.”

The golem would continue to listen around and look around with his 350 degree vision to ensure Rosalia was safe from that point much like a [Sentry[ which he had pretty much been defaulting too the whole time.

Ariko Balba
1000001770.jpg

The Keg - Julius
Ariko sat patiently while Aedrianna did his hair, letting out a content sigh as she finished up. He stood up from his chair when she suggested going outside, but he stopped when he heard Julius speak such hateful words to Aedrianna. This of course did not sit well with Ariko, who stepped up to Julius to stop his approach toward Aedrianna, fists clenched so tight that the veins in his arms were clearly visible. “And who the hell do you think you are tiny man? To talk to someone like that?”

Ariko did not care about the reasons behind such words, and only sought to protect Aedrianna as he had just promised he would. His demeanor was totally different than it had been before, he was now in bodyguard mode. He didn't care about the reasons or what the squirrel was talking about, his only goal was to secure a proper apology or crush this pompous individual. “Two choices, apologize or end up on the ground. Or maybe under it."

SixSense SixSense Moon Moon

Julius SixSense SixSense – Find investors.
Eriedeth DarkKitsune DarkKitsune - Make connections \ Enjoy the festivities
Teuihua TheTimePiece TheTimePiece – Guard Rosalia.

Food and Drinks at the The Keg
The Keg
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Tavern.
d1a39778da798e25d660b3759ae02507.jpg
From: https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/Darsunne/0a55608e9d52edec15d4c6455736ec45_zpste7hezy9.jpg

“Ehehehe..” She laughed a bit awkwardly when he complimented her name and appearance. For someone working at a tavern, she didn't seem the most competent at handling compliments. “Of course! The burgers and fries are an absolute staple here! I'll get you the best!” She exclaimed, as she'd return a bit later with the order and some milder ale. “Here you go sir~”

Upon hearing the full story from the squirrel woman, she was thinking things through. “Safe for the environment?” She had no clue what that meant, being from a place and time where environmentalism wasn't really a thing yet. “You clean water?” That was another confusing thing. “Don't you normally use the water to clean, rather than, clean the water..? Wait... how does the wind do that..?”

She was wondering if she was talking to a madwoman, as she glanced towards Julius.

Sadly enough for Amika, Eriedeth continued. “Are you using wind magic... stuff? Is that what you mean? Are those ravens some sort of summoned creatures? How do you mean.. pollution?” This had quickly become the most confusing conversation she'd had during her entire lifetime.

If Eriedeth was attempting to get back at Julius, she'd make a fair bit of a casualty besides him. “What...? A tree? Why tree? Kissing? What? Baby... What? That'd not be proper at all!” She called out in shock, although things started to fall in place. The weird concepts, sudden call-outs. She'd lean in to whisper to Julius. “Is the squirrel woman, you know, touched in the head a bit?” By now she was trying to figure out of Eriedith was sane or not.

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

She was a bit surprised by Teuihua's statements. “Oh my, you taste a lot more than I expected you might. You might be a fine dining connoisseur or something.” As she'd eat her own meal, she'd listen to some of the ongoing conversations and chuckled. “Fairs really make things more lively, don't you think so too, Teuihua?” She asked him, having listened in on some of the ongoing conversations.

One of the things mentioned got her thinking. “Hmm... Widersia. My mother's from there.” She stated to nobody in particular. “It sounds like people are still trying to invent new things over there.”

=====​

Eliza Uasal Uasal – Enjoy the fair. \ Make some deals.

Forging Ahead
Forge in Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Forge.
diego-herrera-sosa-previo-17-final.jpg

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Languages: Common | +Mictlantecuhtlian+ | {Sylvan} | %Analog% | <Beastial>

Glad to know her guests didn't feel insulted, she was a bit surprised by the question. “Oh no, of course not. At best we shared some tips and ideas at times, but to call me a teacher of the Legendary Craftswoman would be far too much of an overstatement of my own skill and a dramatic understatement of her skill.” She was quick to tone down that legendary status as something of her own making.

She chuckled about on the mention of the forge. “I'll admit I've preciously little time for it nowadays, but it is and will remain how I once started. I'm mostly glad to see the craft is taken up by young talent in my place.” She had high hoped for Ryan and Aileen alike.

Glad to find some appreciation on how she handled fostering growth among the populace, she'd just smile and nod. As for the second part, “Thank you.” was more appropriate. Although she did wish that she'd get the last things in Kirkwall sorted, so that she could say such a thing with more confidence.

“Your mother sounds like a wonderful person.” She'd reply upon hearing her approach to leadership. “I believe Amanda, ah, the Legendary Craftswoman, went to an academy in Azuran. I'll admit I'm not sure if anyone went to the academy in the capital. Either way, I have considered offering scholarships. My only concern would be to figure out how to make people with to return with their newly gained knowledge.”

The topic of academy's made her wonder. “If I might ask, have you been to one of the academy's and if so, what are they like?”

Kiyo
felinegod_18_year_old_nekoboy_with_green_cat_eyes_black_hair_an_c154fd9e-1a2e-434c-9ee1-e9ec1c...png

Kiyo slowly opened his eyes and took in the surroundings of the bustling town. There were so many different kinds of people of different shapes and sizes walking around that it made him nervous, but also curious. Following his curiosity he pushed himself off the wall and began to walk to the center of the town. While he zig-zagged through the crowds he found himself looking at the surrounding architecture. It was a lot different compared to what he was used to, the dense and tall buildings as well as the lack of nature made him feel uncomfortable.

Eventually, he spotted some form of stall with a woman running it. He made his way over to it and took a look at what was being sold. A variety of spices and herbs filled his nose which caused him to suddenly sneeze without warning.

Mentions: Elvario Elvario

Kiyo FantasyCat FantasyCat – No specific goal given. / Get food?
Aiden Naythophyl NaythophylSell Honey

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Stonewall – Tea Stall.
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg
(Please ignore weapons.))

Gwenith
csZTgVU.jpg

Turning around upon the sound of someone sneezing, she'd quickly check. After confirming her wares didn't get contaminated, she sighed with a bit of relief and put up a smile. “Hello there, were you hear to try out some tea samples? I've got a fair few options, herby, flowery, sweet. It also goes great with the honey mister Aiden is selling here.” She'd gesture to her fellow merchant for a bit as well.

Kiyo
felinegod_18_year_old_nekoboy_with_green_cat_eyes_black_hair_an_c154fd9e-1a2e-434c-9ee1-e9ec1c...png
“I-I’m sorry” Kiyo said while rubbing his nose. The idea of tea sounded good right about now he thought. “Um...do you have something that might help me feel less stressed?” He asked with a nervous smile. “...I don’t have any of those…” He stopped for a moment to think. “...coins.” He continued. Tea was something that he enjoyed a lot back home. It is useful for medical purposes and just to relax. He was interested to see what kind of tea was made here.

Interactions: Elvario Elvario

Gunhild

20230927_184330.jpg

Moonberry Moonberry TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Elvario Elvario
(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large, Thoroughly Petted, Rockologist, Otherworlder (Isekai'd), Caelia Shrine Ally, Heavy-Duty Labourer)
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Languages: Common, {Sylvan}, <Beastial>

Gunhild enjoyed the marshmallow gifted to her as she flicked her gaze back to her construct friend, excitedly nodding in agreement about one thing for sure.
"Yesses, Gunhild best Gunhild, likeses Metalmans bestestest rock-friend, Gunhild knowses" Gunhild said, agreeing about the food.
"Is yummy foods, goodest foods, Gunhilds likes" she added, immediately turning her attention back to Aedri once another marshmallow had been offered and repeatedly clasping at the girl's wrists once more to feed directly from her hand so nonchalantly.

"Thankies Petalsweet-lady! Gunhild and Candylady frens now, goodest frenses" the lizard answered with a smile and cheerful hum before yawning. The day had been rather long, and she was growing more tired by the moment. Must've been all the energy she had burned out with all the attention she had received, and a full (enough) stomach. More food would be nice, but she believed she probably had enough for now. Maybe it was a good time to go take a nap, at least she was free from bodyguard service. She was rather thinking it would be nice to try and enter the keep when the day was over so she could surprise Regula in her private chambers as Rosalia had given the idea, but it was a question of if she'd even be awake to do so. Naps were nice, and were hard to get out of.

Needless to say, the lizard got out of her chair and scampered over to Teuihua and Rosalia.
"Gunhild sleepies, Gunhild do a sleepies. Goo-bye-bye Metalmans and Prettyrosie, Gunhild haseses a happi do. Is Gunhild's frens" Gunhild said as she gently put her clawed hand against them, staring directly up at them and wagging her tail albeit a little slow from how she was feeling. It felt like fairs and such big public events like this weren't really her thing, she would rather spend some quiet quality time with her friends than in a place like this. Though each to their own, she at least had a lot to think about.

Actions
1. Size change F + Energized F (4'1")

🐿️𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚒𝚙 🐿️

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, [𝚁𝚢𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙵]
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: Elvario Elvario SixSense SixSense

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝
IMG_0379.png
“… If you are going to think I am crazy, at least say it to my face, Amika.”

Eriedeth replied with a sigh. Her messing with someone else was no fun when they didn’t get the joke, and it had to be explained, she replied.

“The tree thing was a joke I heard when I was younger. I heard kids use it to pick on each other. It’s nothing serious that’ll actually happen. I was just trying to pick on Julius and mess with his pride a bit. It’s good to be prideful, but it’s not good when that pride becomes too much. And if it becomes to the point of getting onto another merchant without any evidence...well, I draw the line there. And someome needs to keep it in check."

She explained that first part to Amika before explaining everything else.

“Yes water is typically used to clean. As for cleaning it well.. In Widersia, pollution taints the water and the air. Pollution is a harmful substance which is a byproduct of how tech is normally powered. The polluted air can be damaging to the lungs and even a bit suffocating. The polluted water is, in simple terms, undrinkable. Undrinkable to the point that there is a special water reserve there. So, in order to get rid of what we call ‘pollution’ that is harmful, we are working on stuff to get rid of it. As for how wind powers it. it isn’t wind magic. Like the power source currently used, it can be transformed into energy. This energy provided by a machine that generates enough wind can be used as a stable power source without endangering people or the environment. We have designed something that can get rid of ‘pollution’ from the water there. And are working on one to do the same as to keeping the air clean. After all, you wouldn’t eat meat that’s gone bad or drink water off the floor, right? Polluted water is 10x more than that. If you ever see black water or black fog in the air, try not to breathe it in as best as you can. It's harmful."

Well, she tried to explain that to Amika.

“If you still find it confusing, I apologize. I’ve lived here for 7 years, so I need to recall that science isn’t fully looked into here. If anything, Ryke is more magic centered.”

Last edited:

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg

Gwenith
csZTgVU.jpg

“Of course, I've got some lavender tea blends, which is really soothing on the nerves.” She'd state as she boiled up some water and started to carefully pour the water to get the most out of the blend of herbs and flowers without making it bitter. “Don't worry about the cost, samples are free.” She'd reply, already knowing she'd made enough money from the noblewoman a few moments ago to make this entire Fair worth it. “If I might ask, what brings you to Stonewall? Unless you're just here for the Fair, that is.” She'd ask as she was waiting for the tea to be ready for serving.

=====​

Gunhild Femboy FemboyGuard Rosalia \ Satisfy Regula? – Enjoy the Fair

The Keg
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Tavern.
From: https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/Darsunne/0a55608e9d52edec15d4c6455736ec45_zpste7hezy9.jpg

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

“That's alright dear, sleep well.” She'd state, as she'd hold Gunhild's hand gently for a moment.

“S-s-sorry...” She stammered, surprised and embarrassed to learn that Eriedeth had somehow overheard her whispering. “Right...” She mumbled. What kind of joke was that? Kissing in a tree? That's when she realised. “Ohhh... it's a squirrel thing.” That made a lot more sense. Squirrels kissing in a tree. Joking about their beast nature.

The rest only made her more confused. “So it's like the smoke from a forest fire?” That was the closest thing she could come up with. Breathing that in wasn't great. “Or like in the big city, where I heard people once dumped their sewage in the same river they drank from?” Even she knew that wasn't the smartest of moves. There was one thing, however, she didn't get at all. “How can wind just become energy if not with magic? I think I've heard of people using wind to make flour before in windmills... is it like that?”

🐿️𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚒𝚙 🐿️

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛, [𝚁𝚢𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙵]
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: Elvario Elvario SixSense SixSense

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝
IMG_0379.png
“Yes… A Squirrel thing.”
It actually wasn’t, it was a stupid little thing she remembered from earth, but it was better than being found out and actually believable, she supposed. It was a good excuse for the moment. She then replied with a nod. Amika was smarter than she gave her credit for.

“Actually, smoke and sewage are types of pollution. You hit the nail on the head there. Water pollution. It is typically stuff like sewage, oil, and garbage that makes the water undrinkable. Though I don’t think people dump sewage in the rivers of Widersia at least… As for air pollution, smoke is a main contributor. And due to how our machinery there is powered at the moment, there is also concern about stuff like carbon monoxide, ozone, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide. No form of pollution is safe for anyone."

Eriedeth would then also explain wind power in a simple way.

“Windmills are like that, yes. How it works is that we use these things called turbines. These turbines rotate with wind. Which creates kinetic energy which is stable enough to work as a power source.”

Kiyo
Kiyo looked up at the sky and thought to himself for a moment while the tea was being prepare. “I’m exploring the world outside of the See to learn about other cultures and improve my magical abilities…” He explained before turning his gaze back down to Gwenith. “I’ve already made some friends!” He said while pointing to the Keg with sparkles of excitement in his eyes. “...I hope to see more of Ryke and make even more friends!”

“Though I’m not used to being around lots of people like this, I don’t really know how to act”
He continued, looking down at the tea with a hint of embarrassment in his eyes.

Interactions: Elvario Elvario

Gunhild

20230927_184330.jpg

Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large, Thoroughly Petted, Rockologist, Otherworlder (Isekai'd), Caelia Shrine Ally, Heavy-Duty Labourer)
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Languages: Common, {Sylvan}, <Beastial>

"Bybybyby-byby-by-goobyy, byby Metalmans!! Gunhild do a do!" Gunhild smiled as she waved, gently putting her forehead against Rosalia's hand when she was able to hold it for a moment. Softly chirping and giving cheerful looks to them, she eventually got up and joyfully scampered off with her honey jar. Today had been a good day, but a Gunhild had other places to Gunhild. While Gunhild wanted to fulfil her bodyguard position she previously agreed to help, she had already been signed off on not needing to finish it and Gunhild was not very much the 'fancy-pants employment-following' type. She had important sleep to do and other business to attend to. Like invading Regula's privacy, or tracking down wherever Finn had went off to.

Either way Gunhild made for the exit and scampered out of the Keg to go off in search of a perfect place to rest undisturbed. There were too many people around, it was crowded and noisy. Heck, if Regula was letting Gunhild's closest friends and family stay in the Keep then perhaps she could just go in and locate her room anyway. Now, sneaking into Regula's room just to take a nap in the most powerful person in the barony AKA the one who owned it... that was a Gunhild do. Or just finding a nice rock or bush along the way and falling asleep there, that was also a Gunhild do.

Either way, Gunhild scampered off on her own to head out of the fair to go do things that only a Gunhild would do. Only time will tell what silly adventures such a silly little scamp would get up to... actually no he won't. I will though, TheTimePiece TheTimePiece doesn't have a clue what Gunhild is up to. Don't bother asking really, he doesn't know, only I do.

Actions
1. Size Change F + Energized F (4'1")
2. Special Movement F (Quadrepedal) + Energized F
3. Gunhild is leaving, bybybyby-goobyy

Aedrianna Belmonte

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Aedrianna was trying to make a business connection with Eriedeth when Julius walked up and accused her of being fake. Sorieiel got mad on her behalf, and Ariko stepped up, demanding an apology for Aedrianna.
7c94e691-ade1-4d1c-af37-3caf452a4038.webp
Aedrianna felt a flush rise to her cheeks, embarrassed by Julius’s comment about her pretty face, but irritation quickly replaced that feeling at being called fake, and she was already annoyed by the little knight's earlier accusation of being an evil paintress. Her smile strained, she took a deep breath and met Julius's gaze.

"Thank you, Mister Ariko. But there's no need for any hostility here." She gently touched her fingertips to the back of Ariko’s hand, her eyes still on Julius. "To tell you the truth, sir..." Her smile was polite but strained, and her eyebrow twitched with indignation. "I had hoped to make a few business partners at this fair. As I stated, it is my hope to bring a new age of comfort and ease to this world through our products. However, it’s clear to me that you believe the best way to earn the trust of a peer and possible ally in your business is to poke fun at them and tease them. While this may be endearing to children, I find it rather insulting."

She straightened her dress and pulled out another marshmallow from the pile, handing it to Julius before wrapping the pile back up in the cloth and putting it away. "With all due respect, please enjoy this treat and perhaps speak with your partner more on how to act around your peers." She gave a polite curtsy and then turned towards Eriedeth. Just in time to witness Eriedeth elbowing Julius lightly in the ribcage, her frustration evident.

Aedrianna smiled warmly at Eriedeth, appreciating her effort to smooth things over. "There's no need to apologize on his behalf. He's a full-grown man despite his attitude, and responsible for himself." She giggled softly, her earlier irritation fading. "And yes, marshmallows get gooey and wonderful when roasted!" When the squirrel woman continued, Aedrianna nodded thoughtfully, her eyes sparkling with interest. "I completely agree. Our family business focuses on natural ingredients, and we aim to keep our production methods sustainable and environmentally friendly. We believe in providing quality without compromising the well-being of our world."
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
Mentions: Elias Wren Elias Wren SixSense SixSense DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Elvario Elvario Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Teuihua

Mentions: Femboy Femboy Elvario Elvario

Teuihua nodded at Rosalia’s words. “I suppose my range of taste is most peculiar, though I must admit I must experience things a deal differently than an organic, I don't really have the same experience as to what you refer to as “texture” as far mouthfeel goes but I do get an understanding of it and connect the experiences with my touch.”

“I would say so, there are many interesting people in the Barony at the moment who are here for all sorts of different reasons, whether leaving and traveling because of tradition, leisure, business opportunity, or looking for adventures..it does really show how lively this world is even in this time.”

“Widersia..I have heard of this place, they construct constructs which are different than myself. It is most curious from what I have heard.”
Not knowing a lot about it beside what he heard, since Widersia definitely did not exist in his time, and he had never been there.

“I understand Gunhild, I am pleased that you enjoyed your food. Farewell and I hope that you sleep well, I am certain that we will reconnect in the near future for other festivities or whatever else is brought our way.” Teuihua replied cheerily, giving her a wave with his more dexterous hand before she left.

“I, on the other hand, will continue with my assignment until this event concludes.” He reassured Rosalia.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune FantasyCat FantasyCat Moonberry Moonberry Elvario Elvario SixSense SixSense Tellussoil Tellussoil

Soreiel looked at the squirrel girl and nodded acceptance of her apology. She then turned and glared at Julius before turning back to Aedrianna who was in annoyingly high spirits once again. “If your ok with it, I’m going to go find that cat boy that left and make sure he rinses off the dye, as well as rinse off my own tails” she stated and turned back to the table grabbing Hiruq’s bone “and I’ll see if I can track down Hiruq and Noelle” she replied and walking out with the bone and bag with her outfit in hand, setting her nose to work to try and pinpoint Kiyo first since he was most likely the closest.

Aedrianna Moonberry MoonberryFind stationary. Hair dye pigment networking. Get Soreiel new clothing.

The Keg

“Yep.” She confirmed Eriedeth's confirmation that it was a squirrel thing. Definitely not a chipmunk thing. Who in the world even would consider chipmunk a valid word? Either way, she'd listen to the follow-up explanations.

“Oil? Like what you use in those more expensive lamps?” She asked. “I used to have an oil lamp once, but oil is pretty expensive. I'm not sure why people would just dump it in the water.”

She was far more confused about what Eriedeth was saying next. “Carbon... mono... cide? O-zone?” She couldn't even repeat some of those if she wanted. “Are those alchemical ingredients or magic components?” She asked, having absolutely no clue what the squirrel was talking about.

“Kinetic energy... You're just using the movement the wind creates to create more movement, right?” She figured she could at least understand that much. Hopefully. “Ah, that reminds me, there's a [Legendary Craftswoman] in the barony whom would probably love these ideas. Her name is Amanda Steelhaven and she also confuses me a lot with stuff like this. Although I think baroness Caelia herself is also really interested in these type of things.”

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

Rosalia looked at the hair-painted girl handing out candy with some level of interest. She'd never seen candy like that before, not even at some at the fancy villa's of her customers from her previous profession. Sadly enough, a woman of her age and current position asking a stranger for candy would most definitely be odd, wouldn't it? Instead, she'd leave it as a lingering stare for a moment, then turned her attention back to Teuihua. She could see why Regula got along so well with the [Friendly Giant].

“Do you have something different in return for it? You seem to burn it in some way, right? Does that mean some things burn 'nicer' than others?” She asked, still curious about the whole process.

“You're right. I wonder if some people might stick around after the fair. Especially with Yemaya being rebuild, we'll soon have a lot of new places for people to live and work.” She added, letting her mind wander to the opportunities and wondering if her daughter was planning for them.

“Yes, I've heard that some constructs there even hold positions similar to that of my daughter. Can you imagine?” She'd reply, curious about her family's home country and having picked up on her fair share of rumours and tales about it.

She's smile at Teuihua telling her he'd stick to guard duty. “Thank you dear, it's appreciated. That reminds me, if there's anything you want to look at or try, let me know. We can head there, if you want.” She offered him.

=====​

Soreiel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf – No specific goals given. \ Earn food. \ Get a dress.

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg

Gwenith
csZTgVU.jpg

“You're from the See?” She was a tad surprised. He seemed more like someone from Kuridan. “Congratulations.” She told him when he told her he made friends, a bit surprised by such an odd comment. She'd hand him the tea, now that it was done. “Here you go. Careful though, it's hot.”

She chuckled a bit when he told her he wasn't used to being around people. “You and me both. I prefer to live on the edge of civilisation, but every so often coming out let others try my teas isn't the worst.” She thought for a moment. “If you don't know how to act, just do what feels natural. It's easier than to keep up a tiring facade.”

Soreiel would be able to find Leo with relative ease. Upon her approach Gwenith would ask her as well. “Hello madam, would you are to sample some tea?”

Aiden, having finished his conversation with Gwenith about dimensions and deities, turned his attention to the newcomer with curiosity. He watched as the young Catperson, Kiyo, navigated his way through the bustling town, eventually stopping at Gwenith’s stall. The sneeze and subsequent conversation caught Aiden’s interest, and he decided to join in.

As Gwenith handed Kiyo the lavender tea and offered her advice on feeling less stressed, Aiden stepped forward with a warm smile. “Exploring the world and learning about other cultures is a noble pursuit,” he said, nodding in approval. “It’s not easy to be in a new place, especially one so different from home, but you’ll find that people here are quite welcoming.”

Seeing Kiyo’s interest in making friends and improving his magical abilities, Aiden added, “If you’re interested in learning more about agriculture and the natural world, I’d be happy to share what I know. I’ve been studying the local plants and herbs in Sylvarin, and there’s a lot to discover.”

He then pointed to his own stall. “And if you enjoy honey with your tea, I have some fresh jars available. It pairs wonderfully with the blends Gwenith has.” Aiden’s genuine enthusiasm and friendly demeanor were evident as he spoke, hoping to make Kiyo feel more at ease.

As the conversation continued, Aiden listened attentively, ready to offer more support and share his experiences if needed. He admired Kiyo’s adventurous spirit and hoped to make his own journey a bit more comfortable.

Kiyo
Kiyo gently took the tea from Gwenith before gently blowing on it to cool it. He then took a couple of sips from it. The taste of lavender was pleasant, it relaxed his mind and made him briefly forget about his nervousness. “Mmm, I like it. It reminds me of home.” He said as he continued to drink.

Kiyo’s ears perked up as Aiden began to speak to him. He turned and gave him a warm smile in response. “Can I try some honey?” Kiyo asked before taking another sip of his tea and thinking about his offer. He then let out a small gasp when something clicked inside his head. “You’re from the Honey Bee Court, r-right?” [Arcana F] He remembered reading about said realm when studying about different planes of existence and their inhabitants.

Interactions: Elvario Elvario Naythophyl Naythophyl

Teuihua

Mentions: Elvario Elvario

Teuihua looked back at Rosalia and nodded, “Yes I believe that foods which are more like bread..maize, potatoes. Honey..burn nicer, they have a certain..sensation which is pleasant to me and my system, that is not to say that other foods are not good but they have that nice sensation.”

“It would certainly be nice if some of them did, as you say there’s plenty of space for more people to join the Caelia Barony, and I'm certain many who could benefit it and those living within it and as more development takes place there will be more spaces and roles to be filled.”

“That is quite surprising to hear, I do not believe people from my time would trust a construct to be in such a position of power and leadership of having their own domain..that is to say except for those who held high religious leadership positions for the Mictlantecuhtlian god, Tepokichtli..”

It felt good for the golem to hear Rosalia refer to him in such a positive way. He paused and thought for a moment, she..was really being so kind to him, it warmed his soul(s).

“While..I do not want to be imposing since it is my job to follow you wherever you would like to go and protect you if you would not mind..I would like to find where Gunhild acquired that honey..you see it reminds me of the delectable honey from my time..and if it were possible it would be nice for me to acquire some..perhaps for the purposes of a possible gift..” Teuihua responded.

Aedrianna Moonberry MoonberryFind stationary. Hair dye pigment networking. Get Soreiel new clothing.

The Keg

“Yep.” She confirmed Eriedeth's confirmation that it was a squirrel thing. Definitely not a chipmunk thing. Who in the world even would consider chipmunk a valid word? Either way, she'd listen to the follow-up explanations.

“Oil? Like what you use in those more expensive lamps?” She asked. “I used to have an oil lamp once, but oil is pretty expensive. I'm not sure why people would just dump it in the water.”

She was far more confused about what Eriedeth was saying next. “Carbon... mono... cide? O-zone?” She couldn't even repeat some of those if she wanted. “Are those alchemical ingredients or magic components?” She asked, having absolutely no clue what the squirrel was talking about.

“Kinetic energy... You're just using the movement the wind creates to create more movement, right?” She figured she could at least understand that much. Hopefully. “Ah, that reminds me, there's a [Legendary Craftswoman] in the barony whom would probably love these ideas. Her name is Amanda Steelhaven and she also confuses me a lot with stuff like this. Although I think baroness Caelia herself is also really interested in these type of things.”

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

Rosalia looked at the hair-painted girl handing out candy with some level of interest. She'd never seen candy like that before, not even at some at the fancy villa's of her customers from her previous profession. Sadly enough, a woman of her age and current position asking a stranger for candy would most definitely be odd, wouldn't it? Instead, she'd leave it as a lingering stare for a moment, then turned her attention back to Teuihua. She could see why Regula got along so well with the [Friendly Giant].

“Do you have something different in return for it? You seem to burn it in some way, right? Does that mean some things burn 'nicer' than others?” She asked, still curious about the whole process.

“You're right. I wonder if some people might stick around after the fair. Especially with Yemaya being rebuild, we'll soon have a lot of new places for people to live and work.” She added, letting her mind wander to the opportunities and wondering if her daughter was planning for them.

“Yes, I've heard that some constructs there even hold positions similar to that of my daughter. Can you imagine?” She'd reply, curious about her family's home country and having picked up on her fair share of rumours and tales about it.

She's smile at Teuihua telling her he'd stick to guard duty. “Thank you dear, it's appreciated. That reminds me, if there's anything you want to look at or try, let me know. We can head there, if you want.” She offered him.

=====​

Soreiel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf – No specific goals given. \ Earn food. \ Get a dress.

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg

Gwenith
csZTgVU.jpg

“You're from the See?” She was a tad surprised. He seemed more like someone from Kuridan. “Congratulations.” She told him when he told her he made friends, a bit surprised by such an odd comment. She'd hand him the tea, now that it was done. “Here you go. Careful though, it's hot.”

She chuckled a bit when he told her he wasn't used to being around people. “You and me both. I prefer to live on the edge of civilisation, but every so often coming out let others try my teas isn't the worst.” She thought for a moment. “If you don't know how to act, just do what feels natural. It's easier than to keep up a tiring facade.”

Soreiel would be able to find Leo with relative ease. Upon her approach Gwenith would ask her as well. “Hello madam, would you are to sample some tea?”

FantasyCat FantasyCat

Soreiel rather quickly found Kiyo at a nearby tea stall, she could smell all the subtle scents of the different tea leaves. Before she could say anything to Kiyo as she walked up to him the girl at the stall spoke up first.

“Oh… uhm… I’m not sure, I’ve never had tea before, I was only allowed water my entire life” she replied “but I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try, how do you like it kitty boy?” She asked Kiyo still not knowing his name.

Naythophyl Naythophyl

(Apologies for not noticing your character was also present, allow me to fix that issue)

Soreiel’s ears perked up and twitched about slightly as she hear another voice coming from the stall. She wasn’t as close as Kiyo was but her ears were still picking up someone’s speech. “Uhm.. do you two hear…” she began to say before a boy that looked similar to an insect had moved ever so slightly out of the way as his form was hidden behind Kiyo. “Oh… well never mind” she replied, her cheeks slightly red from embarrassment, she then looked around for some water to rinse the dye from her tails.

Last edited:

When Kiyo asked about trying some honey, Aiden nodded enthusiastically. “Of course! Here, try a sample.” He reached over to his stall and brought out a small jar of honey, carefully pouring a spoonful for Kiyo to taste.

As Kiyo took the honey, Aiden was pleasantly surprised to hear him mention the Honey Bee Court. “Yes, that’s right!” he responded, a hint of excitement in his voice. “I am from the Honey Bee Court. It’s remarkable that you’ve heard of it. Not many people here seem to know about it.”

He glanced at Gwenith, who had also been curious about his origins, then back at Kiyo. “The Honey Bee Court is a realm filled with beautiful flora and fauna, where we work in harmony with bees to cultivate honey and nurture the environment. It’s quite different from here, but Sylvarin has its own unique beauty that I’m starting to appreciate.”

Aiden’s eyes sparkled as he spoke, clearly passionate about his home and the new opportunities before him.

Aiden Naythophyl NaythophylSell Honey

Tea-Time
Tea Stall
cody-shay-stall-1.jpg

Gwenith
csZTgVU.jpg

She smiled when her tea seemed appreciated. “I'm glad you like it.” Seeing how Soreiel seemingly wanted a cup as well, she'd also pour her a cup of lavender tea.

Looking around for water, the easiest for Soreiel to get it would probably be from the well at the centre of the town. Seeing how folk still needed to use the well, despite festivities, the area around it was clear of stalls.

As they were talking, Teuihua and Rosalia would end up showing up as well.

Rosalia
Rosalia
Ei2TzDv.jpg

p9wLsny.jpg

Adelheid

“How peculiar.” She replied upon learning of his 'food burning' sensations.

As for new people moving in, she'd nod. “Indeed, especially after how many people left after the fall of Yemaya, there are still many roles, places and areas for people to fill.”

“Tepokchty?” She tried to repeat “What type of deity was that?” She asked, somewhat curious.

When he mentioned wanting to find the honey merchant, she'd smile. “Of course, that'd be a great idea. Let's go find them.” She stated, after paying and waving goodbye to Hestia and Amika.

Upon arriving at the honey vendor's stall, she'd give a nod at Gwenith, then spoke to Aiden. “Good afternoon sir. Would you care to indulge me and tell me a bit about the various types of honey you're selling?”

Kiyo
Kiyo took the honey sample and placed it in his mouth before washing it down with the tea. His eyes lit up like fireworks when the sweet flavour of honey mixed with the soothing taste of lavender. “Wow! Th-that tastes incredible!” He exclaimed loudly for everyone to hear.

Listening intently to Aidens passionate description of his home plane Kiyo did not notice Soreiel behind him. “I enjoy reading about many things, but words are no replacement for experience!” He replied, equally enjoying the conversation. “What’s your name?” He asked with his head tilted, wanting to befriend Aiden.

Kiyo turned to see Rosaila and Teuihua approach the stall and he gave them both a small wave with a small smile. “Hello miss!...” he said to Rosaila. “Hello um…” he wasn’t exactly sure how to address the large construct. He squinted his eyes and examined its body closely to see if there were any form of glyphs or anything that he might remember from his studies. [Arcana F]

Interactions: Naythophyl Naythophyl Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Aiden turned to the new arrival, a woman who had just approached his stall. He gave her a welcoming smile. “Good afternoon,” he greeted her warmly. “Of course, I’d be happy to tell you about the different types of honey we have. Each one has a unique flavor and origin.” Pulling out jars he begins to explain "This honey comes from bees that pollinate lavender fields, which gives it that soothing, floral taste. We also have honey from bees that visit clover, wildflowers, and even forest herbs. Each type has its own distinct flavor and properties.”

As Kiyo praised the honey, Aiden couldn’t help but smile wider. “I’m glad you like it. My name is Aiden." Addressing all of the new customers, Aiden continued, “It's a pleasure to meet you all.”

Directing his attention back to Rosalia, he added, “If you have any specific preferences or uses in mind, I can recommend the best honey for you. Each type not only tastes different but also has unique benefits. For example, wildflower honey is great for boosting the immune system, while clover honey is known for its smooth and mild flavor, perfect for teas.”

Aiden’s enthusiasm was evident as he shared his knowledge, eager to make new friends and help them appreciate the wonders of honey just as much as he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back