• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe

[QUOTE="CAP Ireland]I can't set one up right now, but I'd join one.

[/QUOTE]
I can try :o no guarantees tho

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="CAP Ireland]I can't set one up right now, but I'd join one.

[/QUOTE]
I did it: it's called Steven Universe: Gems Revived and you can find it in Fandoms :)

Name: Emerald

Appearance:
steven_universe_emerald_by_platapusbear-d8ulk8y.png
(Picture made by platapusbear on Deviantart)

Gem appearance (As it's hard to see on ppb's image):
emerald-colombia-informer-oct-11-h.jpg

Weapon/Powers: Emerald green (Of course) claymore, drawn by pulling the hilt out of his shoulder, and then the rest of the large, two-handed blade comes forth like a light-saber, and solidifies into green steel. The hilt has an obvious bone shape to it. He can control how dull the blade is: dull as a club, or sharp as a razor.

Personality: Likes to joke around, make friends. Makes bad puns almost all the time. Laughs for the dumbest reasons.

Bio: Not much known about him, except he crash-landed on Earth trying to escape Homeworld.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the RP still going on? And if not, does anyone else wanna rp?

Name: Lilly Harper

Species: Half human, half gem

Appearance:

large.png

Gem: Cubic Zirconia in a bright green color, placed over her heart

Weapon/Powers: A basic Greek sword. Has no other powers (that she knows of)

Personality: Bubbly and happy, but can be calm and serious when need be. Is a protective big sister kind of person.

Bio: Was the first scientifically created gem. She ran away from her adopted father, who was the scientist that made her into a gem, shortly after the experiment, since he wanted her for power. She now is on the run and is trying to find a place to stay.

Name: Roxy Diamond

Appearance:
b29e768a63cf20d78ac7bdd7348f6d48.jpg

Weapon:
latest

Personality: she seems shy at first, but the more you get to know her the more outgoing she becomes. She follows rules only if there's no other way to win. She wont admit to defeat until passed out.

Bio: came out confused and was always wondering what she was. She walked the earth watching all the different people's lives. She got a pair of headphones from a kind hearted little human girl and has been wearing then every since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back