Steamworld OOC

Aw man, I came too late to those five minutes of weird pictures ;A; anyways, enjoy these

1226ee007e9b9d904b6caef9aac47539.jpg

enhanced-23578-1400066276-3.jpg

Vultz said:
@Dearwolfy those feels T~T
Yeah I was trying to put then entire story of the argument but I'm still stumped on what it should be. Got any ideas? I might change it a little if you do it can be a twist

Last edited by a moderator:
Dearwolfy said:
Yeah I was trying to put then entire story of the argument but I'm still stumped on what it should be. Got any ideas? I might change it a little if you do it can be a twist
what if it could have to do with a "self-defense measure" that her father is hiding? A sort of power when her body believes it is in immediate danger. This could happen whenever a corrupt jailer/guard comes by and decides to get a little too "hands on", if you catch my drift. It could leave said jailer/guard in critical condition or even kill them. It is from this that it could be her only means of escape.

Perhaps it could have also happened in the past that her father bore witness to. This could explain her mother's death that was vaguely talked about in your last post. Due to the traumatization, such an event would have been blocked from her mind to retain her mental stability. The ability itself could be reminiscent to Jean Gray's Phoenix Force

Vultz said:
what if it could have to do with a "self-defense measure" that her father is hiding? A sort of power when her body believes it is in immediate danger. This could happen whenever a corrupt jailer/guard comes by and decides to get a little too "hands on", if you catch my drift. It could leave said jailer/guard in critical condition or even kill them. It is from this that it could be her only means of escape.
Perhaps it could have also happened in the past that her father bore witness to. This could explain her mother's death that was vaguely talked about in your last post. Due to the traumatization, such an event would have been blocked from her mind to retain her mental stability. The ability itself could me reminiscent to Jean Gray's Phoenix Force
Yeah that can work. Although I might change something. Or you just gave me an idea that will go with my second character

When email notifications doesn't tell you about the 13 new posts

@Drakeel the struggle is real.....wait for it...annoying xD

Anyways I think I will be making my second character too. I might just draw he/she ;D guys be excited for that.

I just finished the last book in the series I was reading! But I read the 5 books and 2 days so now I don't know what to do :P

PurpleTurtle said:
I just finished the last book in the series I was reading! But I read the 5 books and 2 days so now I don't know what to do :P
read another series :P

I feel bad for Aurora. I figured out something. She's not likeable because she's childish. Yet its just a mechanism so she wont remember the past. Once she realizes something sad or traumatic her sunshine dies with her. Be looking forward to that.

If I can figure out how she is going to get out of jail

Dearwolfy said:
I feel bad for Aurora. I figured out something. She's not likeable because she's childish. Yet its just a mechanism so she wont remember the past. Once she realizes something sad or traumatic her sunshine dies with her. Be looking forward to that.
I give a very conflicted hype cookie

Dearwolfy said:
I was gonna have Vinn come in and bail her out soon. Or something along those lines.

@Vultz are you gonna reply to @Veyd Sahvoz soon or do you want me to do the bounty stuff?

SpookySpecter said:
I was gonna have Vinn come in and bail her out soon. Or something along those lines.
@Vultz are you gonna reply to @Veyd Sahvoz soon or do you want me to do the bounty stuff?
If you want to. I can't seem to make a good personality for her based on appearance and occupation

I hate to leave while things are getting good but I need to go to my eye appointment. I'll be back in a few hours. Play nice children, and NO parties!

One single massive ship which looks like it was built out of others tightly fused together, I know about said bounty, however this Airship Arena heading directly towards Miss Blume's fleet doesn't seem to have any offensive weapon emplacements on it for some mysterious unknown reason. However as is now I'm positive collision is inevitable if something were not to change. So either move all yah ships out of the way, or blast it. Either way can be worked with.

@MsPolite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back