Steamworld OOC

SpookySpecter said:
@PurpleTurtle
Aunt Jemima? I...I thought I knew you *runs away crying*
Yeah that's right! Run like the little kid ya are! That shit ain't legit to eat

PurpleTurtle said:
But all I have right now is Aunt Jemima's.... I'm a disgrace to syrup lovers everywhere.
As for you! Oh you poor baby it's okay I have something called.....original syrup or some shit like that. Figure it out. *pats your hair*

Last edited by a moderator:
Dearwolfy said:
Yeah that's right! Run like the little kid ya are! That shit ain't legit to eat
As for you! Oh you poor baby it's okay I have something called.....original syrup or some shit like that. Figure it out. *pats your hair*
I'm the one that should be ashamed. I don't have any syrup...haven't had any in almost a year...

SpookySpecter said:
I'm the one that should be ashamed. I don't have any syrup...haven't had any in almost a year...
awe boss man no!!! Why lack the syrup? I think I should bring you to your roots. Starting with this song and you heading to the carwash. Also bring booty shorts and a flannel shirt. Replace sugar with maple[media]

[/media]

PurpleTurtle said:
I can't just... No. Goodbye.
*Gets down in one knee and grabs your hand* *sings*[media]

[/media] BABY COME BACK!

PurpleTurtle said:
I can't just... No. Goodbye.
NOOOOOO, you misunderstand...I was raised in a very Scottish family...so we never usually ate syrup...it's just not usually the first thing on my shopping list...

SpookySpecter said:
NOOOOOO, you misunderstand...I was raised in a very Scottish family...so we never usually ate syrup...it's just not usually the first thing on my shopping list...
oh......

awkward....

Dearwolfy said:
*Gets down in one knee and grabs your hand* *sings*[media]

[/media] BABY COME BACK!
O.m.g xD You guys are great.

SpookySpecter said:
Like..my family is so Scottish that we would eat haggis everyday...its good...kinda...not really...I hated it...
No excuse. Sorry.

SpookySpecter said:
Like..my family is so Scottish that we would eat haggis everyday...its good...kinda...not really...I hated it...
Hah! Here you are apologizing and I'm not getting blamed. Jokes on you pal I lied I don't drink that stuff but I most certainly don't hate it. It's just my family gets diabeties really easily so we're fucking fragile. sucks

PurpleTurtle said:
CONTEST: Yall have 5 minutes to find the saddest song possible.
[media]

[/media]
whenever Kenny Omega loses T~T

SpookySpecter said:
[media]

[/media]
that was fucking awesome

PurpleTurtle said:
[media]

[/media]
Watch it
I love that one. It states the facts about Canadians. Freaking racists I'm not Canadian even I know everyone is the same steroty pical jerks. I don't understand why people gotta hate on Canada. Matter of fact I plan on living there and finding my soul mate there xD

Vultz said:
[media]

[/media]
yay pandering \o/
love joker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back