Steampunk/ Sky pirates [Inactive]

Four Eyes would look down seeing Raven "Fighters are always welcome on my ship you can't do everything with ship to ship." Walking down the stairs Four Eyes said "Oh call me Four Eyes."

She decided to back off and let them talk. I wonder where Miss Manners got off to. She thought, walking away from the two.

"Four eyes, eh?" she replied with a smirk. "And I thought my name was weird" Raven added. "Well the, 'Four Eyes' where we goin?"

" Where are we going....hmm, you know actually Miss Raven is it? Truth be told i'm not sure i heard there's a small town not far from here." He said as he walked to the side of the ship "I had a map once, the thing itself had no sense of direction just like me."

A small, metal, winged machine would fly overhead, before coming to a hover next to the big ship. Skie would be in the front seat, her airman goggles on.

"Ey, where can I park it?"

((Ill get an image in OOC soon.)

Four Eyes would look up putting his goggles on "Uh....you can tie it up to the back if you want!" He said yelling up to the girl in the winged machine.

"Oh, hey there Skie" Raven said. "I never got to thank you for helping me escape--- I mean helping me out" Raven said nervously.

She would navigate the machine around to the ship's back, fix a mooring hook to it, and hop of.

"Thanks, sah!"

"ummm... ANYWAYS what are we gonna be doing in this town exactly. Does this town even have a name?" Raven replied quickly, looking around at her surroundings.

Skie walks over to you guys, her goggles still on.

"So, is the captain just adopting us to his crew?"

"Ok..." Raven said slightly puzzled. Well since we are in town I'm gonna look for a place that I can buy throwing knifes and pay in diamonds" Raven said holding up her leather pouch that contained Ravens collection of stolen diamonds and other jewels she had managed to obtain throughout her years of robbing.

Four Eyes while everyone was talking walked down to his cabin and layed down on his small cot. He took the intercom off his desk and pushed the talk button "Attention crew! We will be leaving in 20 minutes!"

"Good, now I actually have a bed away from all that... eugh..."

She takes off her goggles and goes exploring the ship.

"I guess you could call me a historian. I study what the world was like before humans left the ground"

"Really? That is very interesting!" She said. Or at least it would be if I didn't know that it was a lie. She thought, still smiling convincingly.

"Yeah, I love reading maps of the old world. Some of the places down there make me wonder why people would ever consider leaving and moving into the sky.What about you then, what do you do for a living?"

"I'm muscle for hire. Being trained to work with every weapon under the sky and most forms of martial arts doesn't give me a lot of other choices. Its fun at least." She shrugged. Some historian. Even I know why we live up here!

Skie pops back up from belowdecks, a smudge of grease on her face.

"Guys, we sleep next to guns. How amazing is that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back