Stay young forever! high school RP a world were you never grow old

james- Smiles "thank you, and you are very beautiful." he winks then swishes his hair out of his eyes again slightly "lets go" he said then ran up to Niki waiting for Lyna

She blushed and smiled "Thanks.. haha, alright. I guess all three of us have the same class, huh?" She laughed and ran to class, eyes twinkling..

((Hey do you mind if I make anothe character?))

Nicki looked at James."..." for once she had fell silent until her phone rang."hello....hey..no no! the stage must be on the left orelse we could get ran over...ok...ok thank..bye" she then hung up and sighed deeply.

--- Merged Double Post ---

o my gawd! Travis + Nicki = Hotest couple ever

Ok! new peeps! whoo! ))

Lyona opened the door to class, followed by the others.. " Im sorry Mr.(whatever the teachers name is) Im new here and got lost.. Please excuse James, and nicki too.. They helped me find my way around, If you give someone detention, give it to me.. She winked at them,as to say I got this.

Travis- looks up at Niki and smiles biting his pierced lip

James- sits next to Travis and Dustin

Dustin- put his hand under the table for james to give him a high 5

james- give Dustin a high 5 and smiles laughing softly

Travis- waves Nicki over rubbing his tongue piercing across his teeth

James- winks at Lyna and licks his lips smiling then he stuck out his pierced tongue and licked the air sexily

Dustin- forms a V with his index and middle finger and licks between them looking at the girls

Nicki sits next to travis and takes out a notebook drawing the teacher with horns and a tail.she fliped her hairback and smiled a bit

Travis- rubs his tongue piercing against his teeth and reached over and rubbed Nicki's legs

James- looks at Lyona and licks the air sexily with his studded tongue

Dustin- forms a V with his middle and index finger and licks between them looking at the girls

Dustin- laughs and rolls his eyes back

James- laughs and smacks Dustin's cheek

Travis- smiles and played with his tongue stud some more rubbing it against his teeth

Lyona laughed aloud at the boys flirting... they were pretty sexy, she had to admit she turned and winked at them, and turned back to the teacher, not noticing her laugh..

Travis- removes his hands and smiles at her "you wouldn't want to know." laughs and leans back in his chair

James- put his head down peeking over his arm at the teacher as she talked about some biology crap.

Travis- puts his headphones in and listens to music and watches the teacher

Dustin- plays with his hair

Lyona doodled, and looked at Nicki Wow... she thought... She didnt give it one more thought and turned back to the boys and waved.. "hey ;) " She said sweetly, but softly

(( Im going to be on late tonight, anyone else?))

James- glared at Travis

Travis- sneered at James and stuck out his tounge

James- laughed and sighs watching Nicki leave the room

Dustin- leans up to travis "good move there slick"

Travis- Smacks Dustin in the face

Dustin- sits back down rubbing his face

((i am!!! i just finished school today :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back