Stay young forever! high school RP a world were you never grow old

DemonicPheneomenon911

One Thousand Club
YOU HAVE YOUR JOCK, YOUR GOTHS, YOUR NERDS, YOUR JUVENILE DELINQUENTS, YOUR EMOS, YOUR SCENES & ETC :)

A place with no adults? a place with no police? a place with no parental advisory!!! its a heaven for teenagers! >
:) but it has its ups and downs :)

Form

name-

age-

gender-

group-

Looks-

bio-

my characters

Name- James

Age- 17

Gender- male

group- Jock

looks- View attachment 4587

Bio- N/A

Name- Kit

Age- 16

group- scene, and goth :)

Gender- female

Looks- View attachment 4584

--- Merged Double Post ---

Kit- walks out the door of her house with her back pack slung over her shoulder

James- walks behind Kit as they make their way to their school

Kit- walks out the door of her house with her back pack slung over her shoulder

James- walks behind Kit as they make their way to their school

kit- stops by star bucks to grab a Mocha Cookie crumble

James- keeps walking

james- pushes the school doors open and walks inside

Kit- pays for the mocha and walks out and down the street towrds the school

Kit- walks down the street towards the school then a car goes by and papers fly out of her hands and blow every. "ughh!!!" she groaned and went after the papers

maybe you should try somthing longer..like so?

Nicki walked through the doors of her new highschool.she was a transfer student from Australia.She was a bit tall but that didnt stop her from having nice curves.she walked over to her new locker and entered the combo.

okay.....

Kit- stumbles after her papers tripping and cursing under her breath, she finally got the papers and opened her book, she put the paper between the cover and the first page, she ran down the side walk towards the school.

name- Lyona Greginson

age- 17

gender- Female

group- Track runner

Looks-
images
( shes wearing a shirt.. im pretty sure.. lol )

bio-Lyonas parents are laid back, and easy going. She had gone to a private school until her parents noticed the cost, and put her into public. She is sweet, funny and cute, and loves boys. She gets grades ranging from C to B+ and loves to flirt.

Much better im sorry if i seemed rude im just trying to help some people dont like one liners in there rp and it's kinda in the rules not to be one)

Nicki raised an eye brow looking at the girl who just chased papers."...wow" she said and walked away from her locker.two girls run up behind her"we have a set up!" one says and turns the other way"the event is tonight" the other then skiped to the girls bathroom."i'm gonna be late for class!" she gaspedand started runing.

Lyra walked, somewhat rushed to her locker and grabbed her papers. Uhg.. She thought to herself.. The bell was just about to ring when a tall girl ran past her. A few papers dropped, and as she best down to pick them up, the bell rang.. "Late again?" She said aloud. Well, i might as well take my time.... she thought, as she wandered through the hallways aimlessly...

james- watches Nicki run, he smiles and laughs softly to himself, then he slowly walks to his class wondering if the new beautiful astralian girl will be there. then he turned a corner quickly and ran into Lyra. he stumbled backwards and blurted out a curse word

"Oh.. im.. sooo sorry.. here let me help you.." She held out an open hand to help him up... "Im sorry.. I can be clumsy.." She smiled to herself.. Wow, he's cute.. she thought...

Nicki didnt even see james until he cursed.she then turned and poped up behind him."um do you mind mate?" she asked with a bit of a frown."there are kids here!"

Kit- runs to her class passing Lyra and James

James- Looks at Nicki "Im sorry." he said and looked back at Lyra then to Nicki again, he looked at Lyra "im sorry if i injured you." he said softly

"No no no, it was me... dont worry about it.. If theres anything I can do to make it u--" She wa cut off by an australian girl talking to james.. "Well uhm.. Im Lyra...I just got here today.. Whos homeroom are you in?" She managed to work up a smile and looked into his eyes

"Oh thank you" She smiled and got the papers from him... "Well, i guess that makes us both late... At my old school, no one really cared, but im sure theyre strict here.. I think im just gonna sneak around and act like I came in late..... Haha"

Kit- get to her home room, she sits down quickly and sets her dripping papers on the desk and he note books as well

James- smiles "dont worry about it" he shrugged his shoulders "they dont expect someone like me to come in on time and have straight A's anyways" he chuckles

Lyona looked at the australian girl, wanting to wave... She seemed in a bad mood, so she just looked away. "Im guessing she likes you?" She asked, sighing heavily

James- turns around towrds Niki he calls after her "i didnt forget about you!" he sighed and turned back to Lyra "i just met her, so i dont know if she does.

"haha, she acts like it.. Im gonna be honest here, you are pretty cute.. I can definatly see why she likes you" She smiled, and looked around the almost empty hallways.

Nicki stoped and looked at him"well get a move on mate i cant have after school time!" she insisted and ajusted her top waiting for them.

((dude i think any guy could clearly tell why they like her to have you seen her!?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back