• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Rp, players weocome!

MattyD

Hello! I am looking for two or more Roleplayers for my Star Wars Rp! It takes place shortly after Episode 3, with the rise of the new Empire!

I'm looking for detailed players, who would like to take their characters on a journey, to either fight for, or against the Galactic Empire! You can choose your sides, follow different characters, and even fight against other players!

If you're interested, stop in here: Detailed - Star Wars Rp (Post Episode 3) and make a charactersheet!

I hope to see some of you there! Here is some of my Rp starter, in case any of you are curious!

======

Coruscant is the unofficial hub of all Galactic politics, however the last years events sent ripples all across the galaxy, including the planet you're currently pinned on: Alderaan. The Clone Wars have ended abruptly, as did the Jedi rebellion, leaving little-to-no Jedi survivors, and all of the Republic in shock. The Republic had little time to enjoy peace, for it was replaced with a Galactic Empire, in the midst of all the chaos.

Laws have become more strict throughout all the Galaxy. With no war to fight, Clone Troopers - now refurbished as Stormtroopers - have been sent out to all corners of the galaxy to enforce the law and keep order, as well as maintain the Emperor's power.

On the peaceful and cultural planet of Alderaan, a strong force of Stormtroopers and government officials have been sent to make sure that the transition to the galaxy-wide-dictatorship goes along smoothly. The new government monitors all hangers, documents all transport ships, and has instilled a strict curfew. Nobody really cares about the curfew outside the large cities of Alderaan, however, in the small towns and large fields that took up the majority of the planet.

A good distance from one of Alderaan's cities is a long abandoned town called Obreck. This is where you have been told to go in a vague and, mysterious note. You found it by your bed, and it looked like it has been through quite a lot of turmoil; you can hardly read what's on it!

After some serious translating, you've discovered that the note says: "You've been chosen. Know this, and bear it with pride. Fight, or die." And it gives an address to a long shutdown factory within the town of Obreck. It's a strange and cryptic note, however it's oddly compelling. Strange things have been happening around you that you can't quite explain,and everything seems to be changing constantly. For whatever reason, you sneak out and go to the address.

Today is officially the last day that I will be accepting characters! That being said, I'm still accepting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back