• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
lol no, I am working on two characters for him to choose from since he was interested in them both. I’m using my copy of the Rifter to work on the Swarm Lord

The letters do mention that your team has the airborne scout of Woo’stock
Now our Game Master is taking on a Chaska-like accent? Ha ha!

Woodstock is the birb's proper name; Chaska can't quite say it, so "Woo'stock" is the best he can do. =)

This was a change that came about as I played them. =)

I was talking about Sherwood when I used the pronouns they/them, it's better then assuming genders
Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke
Oh, my pardon! Sherwood is most definitely a "he," much to the relief of Mrs. Sherwood. Right, Bud? Ha ha! Sherwood Sherwood

And Hawke? If you want any help with your character, please let me know? I'll pitch in if I can; It's the least I can do for a guy also playing in good ol' Daisie's game! =)

Yup, I’m a ‘he’, just as my wife can attest to. Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke I’m off of work tomorrow, and the only plan I have other than finishing my work on the character for you is to take my daughter to see a movie to get some bonding time in.

If you have a certain direction you’d like to take your skills, like if you are a outdoorsman or a person that knows how to ‘acquire’ contraband for distribution, let me know. There is a limit to some of that kind of background because of the setting, but I’ll do my best to make it work for you.

If you have a certain direction you’d like to take your skills, like if you are a outdoorsman or a person that knows how to ‘acquire’ contraband for distribution, let me know. There is a limit to some of that kind of background because of the setting, but I’ll do my best to make it work for you.
That's true. As a Deliveryman, that's one of the directions I've had Chaska take on and it hasn't come up yet.

Yup, I’m a ‘he’, just as my wife can attest to. Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke I’m off of work tomorrow, and the only plan I have other than finishing my work on the character for you is to take my daughter to see a movie to get some bonding time in.

I wouldn't say smuggler, but definitely illegal services, maybe like a mercenary or assassin?

I just don't want you to get your heart set on an evil character (like an assassin) only to find out this is a Good or Selfish-Aligned campaign (no Evil PCs). =)
I wasn't gonna make him evil<.3 only evil guy I play is a canon character not even meant for dnd

I wasn't gonna make him evil<.3 only evil guy I play is a canon character not even meant for dnd
Super! =)

Are you leaning toward the Archangel or the Swarm Lord O.C.C.? Or is that an information available to you yet?

Well, I have a Swarm Lord all written up for Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke to look over that I'll be sending him in just a minute. I like the write-up. It is, in my opinion, very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back