• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
shuffle GIF
Dance Dancing GIF by Mass Effect

The rolls are odd but I'm done

Welcome Hawke ! A pleasure to make your acquaintance! Welcome to Cerebus Squadron!

Ok! Now that we have some numbers to work with, I’ll be able to plug them into a couple of character sheets to give you an option of the two classes you showed interest in.

For your numbers, you have:
14, 22, 15, 22, 13, 12, 15 and 21.

Good set of stats to start with.

Oy! It was a misspelling! A typo! I promise! Cute little birb, don’t be upset with me!
Never happen, good lady. Woodstock has been around Toni long enough to know she's good people.

From the looks of it, we have ourselves a newcomer. Welcome, Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke !

I'm Purr =) Sherwood and I are old friends, Psychie is dear to my lady Kaerri and me, while ol' Eon is just the kind of creative and dependable gamer every table should have around. =)

I see you're pretty active in your short time here at RP Nation. Glad to have you, felIow gamer!

Hey, Gang? Did you know the maximum number of dice you can roll on RP Nation's die roller is 30? And the maximum value for each die is 99? =)

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

OOC My Oratory is a base of 42%, then there is the +5% bringing it up to a 47% before I add in my Action Points. Let’s see how well I can do.

A roll of a 12 out of a modified 63% for the letters.
And a 18 on the speech out of a modified 52%

I think I did pretty well!
Good job on those rolls! Is there anything in particular you are asking for? Or do you leave it to the Warlord to decide just what kind of aid he will provide?

Doh. I mean is there anything special I should ask for? I’m not the storyteller.

Good job on those rolls! Is there anything in particular you are asking for? Or do you leave it to the Warlord to decide just what kind of aid he will provide?

Doh. I mean is there anything special I should ask for? I’m not the storyteller.
lol you are so silly.

Well, with that roll on your letters you can pretty much expect a positive response. Do you want to evacuate the people? Or something else?

I will push for evacuating the people. Their location is not secret anymore and I’m afraid that it is only a matter of time before they are wiped out.

Ha ha! Princess Cookie Monster, you are such a trip! =)

She the looks at Axel and says in a quiet voice, “I don’t plan on reporting any of this. However, with that being said, if that happens again, I will spend some time inventing new and ingenious ways to make you question your life choices. Am I clear?”
I laughed out loud at this!

Please give me a Perception roll.
Does Woodstock receive a roll too?

Is there anything special you are going to do before hand? And do you want to use the Action Point (I am guessing yes, but you know what they say about making assumptions.)?
I promised to use an Action Point, so that's that (I subtracted it), but I don't know what you mean by "is there anything special?" I don't know how you're working cryptography, so I don't quite know what you're asking?
Sherwood Sherwood

I promised to use an Action Point, so that's that (I subtracted it), but I don't know what you mean by "is there anything special?" I don't know how you're working cryptography, so I don't quite know what you're asking?
I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t keeping you from doing something and not playing your character the way you want. I’ll make the rolls for you in a bit once I’m home from work.

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t keeping you from doing something and not playing your character the way you want. I’ll make the rolls for you in a bit once I’m home from work.
O.K.! Hope you're having a good shift! =)

An update for Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke I have the rough draft of a Swarm Lord class done, and I’m starting work on the Archangel. I have to say, those bugs can be very nasty. I like it.

An update for Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke I have the rough draft of a Swarm Lord class done, and I’m starting work on the Archangel. I have to say, those bugs can be very nasty. I like it.
Sherwood Sherwood "Rough draft?" The Swarm Lord is already finished in the hardbound book. You can also find it in Rifter #51 on page 19. Maybe this link will help?

Do you mean to say that he is playing both a Swarm Lord and an Archangel O.C.C.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back