• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

(Oh, it's highly possibru. It's actually one of the best places to be shot. Depending on weather it exited.)

(No more parentheses in ICRP, go to OOC for this.)

She looked at Autmn and said "Uea lets go shopping" she then hoped out the car and went in the mall and looked at Autmm and said "I only have 500 dollars with me for now so let's see what I am going to buy" she said laughing and grabs her hand and looks for a store that she loves to get stuff from

Drew Torres

Drew was awaken by the pain in his stomach. He had been shot in the stomach three times. He was in a hospital, and it was...a weird one. No, he wasn't in a hospital, a clinic. Hooked up to a IV, bandages on his stomach, and he knew where he was. His buddy J.C.'s Clinic. How did they get him out of the F.B.I. Warehouse? He didn't argue. He was glad.

Autumn walked out of the mall giggling with Victoria.

"That was so much fun!" she said smiling carrying a bunch of bags going back to the car.

She takes out her phone and decides to call Drew.

She tossed the bags in the back and waited for Drew to pick up.

(sorry hi. idk when im going to be on so im just gonna post while im online. )

Drew Torres - Head Jock, Head Thug

Drew is really fucked up. He loves weed, alcohol, vagina, and many other things. He is popular and it's gotten to his head, he's a bully. And not just one of those High School Bullies, this guy is the big deal, he threatened Thomas Depp with a Switchblade and a M9 once, and he even killed a guy. He's insane. Don't fuck with him.

Drew

full

Drew's Glock

full

Drew's Switchblade

full

Drew's House

full

Drew got out his phone and made a Group Message to everyone at Southside saying

"Hey. I got in trouble with some people and I was shot three times. Don't ask where I am, but just wanted every one to know I'm on a Hospital and I'm safe. -Drew

Autumn (Don't have a Macro for her yet)

Autumn gasped when she saw the message. He got shot?? What the fuck?? "Oh my God, Victoria, check your messages!!"

Victoria checks her phone and said "Oh fuck thank god he is still alive though" she said looking at Autumn with a serious look on her face

Autumn

"He's so fucking dumb!"

Autumn - "Drew, baby, where are you, who shot you?

Drew - "I'm sorry, baby, but I can't tell you either of those things, or both our lives would be in danger"

Autumn - "What do you mean??

Autumn - "Drew?"

Autumn - "Drew! Fucking answer me!"

Ella gasped when she checked her phone and tried not to smile. She knew that she shouldn't be happy that Drew got shot but she couldn't help it, she thought of it as justice for what he did to Thomas. However, since Thomas was still alive she didn't want Drew to die so after thinking about it of a few seconds she finay decided to reply. "That sucks. Hope you get better"

Victoria texted Drew saying "I hope you feel better soon,and I will come visit when it's safe to,okay luvs you" she said and waiting for a response.

Thomas smiled when he read Drew's text and felt a bit sad that he was still alive. "Poor Drew" he texted.

Thomas - "Poor Drew"

Drew - "Fuck you. I can still beat the shit out of you, ya know"

Victoria -"I hope you feel better soon,and I will come visit when it's safe to,okay luvs you"

Drew - "Luv you Vicky."

Ella grabbed Thomas's phone before he could text anything stupid and get Drew angry again. She knew that even though Drew was probably weak now he could still win a battle against Thomas. "This is Ella. No one is going to beat the shit out of anyone, I'm probably going to have to keep Thomas away from you but please try to calm down" she texted.

Thomas -"This is Ella. No one is going to beat the shit out of anyone, I'm probably going to have to keep Thomas away from you but please try to calm down"

Drew - "Relax, I'm just fucking with him. Most likely. ;) "

Thomas yanked his phone away from Ella and sighed when he read the text. "You know that the next time we see each other he's probably going to kill me right? Or make one of his friends kill me for him"

The Next Day

Victoria woke up and it's was 7am in the morning she didn't want to go to school today because of what happened to Drew. Victoria got up and went took take a shower and wash her hair. When she got out she went and puts in her purple sweats and her sweatshirt and black sneakers and she grabbed her phone and her purse and went inside her car and drives to school.

barbara-palvin-and-victorias-secret-gallery.jpg

Ella had been awake for hours after a nightmare woke her up and she couldn't fall asleep again. She knew she shouldn't worry about Thomas since no one wanted him dead for the time being but she doubted it would be easy to forget everything that has happened the last few days. She took a quick shower and dressed up in a black shirt and jeans, not really caring about her appearance, and drove to school.

EmilyPower said:
Ella giggled and rolled her eyes. "If I can beat you in Mario Kart then I can beat you in Mortal Kombat X. You'll see me laughing as my character kills your character in the most horrible ways in no time." Ella said and then looked at the girls who had looked at them before. "Well I haven't done anything interesting lately so you must have something in your face or you have a admirer!" Ella said playfully.
FATALITY

Literally spending my morning reading through this dope roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back