• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

The F.B.I Agent looked at Drew's phone, but didn't respond to the message. He put the phone down and they continued to drive. Drew expected to be going to a F.B.I. Base or something, but nah, they brought him to a Warehouse and they threw him in a small room, tied him up, and put a bag with a hole in it over his head. Then they left. "Why the fuck..." He asked to himself.

(I bet Vicky gonna punch Autumn)

Thomas smiled at Ella and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful. The movie theatre is not far from here do you want to walk there? We would pass Victoria's house and I want to thank her for trying to stop Drew. Even if she just used words"

"Im sorry Victoria... I just have these panic attacks..." she said trying to slow her breathing.

"This is probably karma. I was such a bitch lately... Its all about like who I date... For example if I was to date Thomas who is like a nice guy... I would be nicer... but since im dating Drew and he's kinda mean I get kinda mean...." she sniffles.

"Hey do you like my outfit?" she asked looking at herself.

Ella sighed and nodded. "I would try to convince you to just give her a call but you're too nice to do that, I'll stay with you in case Drew is there but I think it's a terrible idea" Ella said with a weak smile and began walking with Thomas.

Victoria looked at her and said "I really don't have time for your bullshit okay,I have other things to worry about the. Your bitch ass self" after when Autmn yelled at her and calms down a bit and said to her "I think you should leave my house, if you are going to bitch all day cause trust me, I can just kick your little ass out my house.

((Hello im on. Im done with my thing.))

"Excuse me? Victoria. I said im sorry. You dont have to be such a bitch. I said im sorry." she said sniffling.

"Look. Im having a hard time and I want to be with my friends. So lets just both stop being complete bitches." she said taking a deep breath then hugging Victoria.

"Im really worried about Drew... I think I love him." she said sniffling.

She looked at her and said "You been a bitch ever since you and Drew started dating" she said looking at her when she hugged her and said "Fine whatever" when Autumn said that she thinks she loves him and said "You only went out with Drew for like 3 days and you love him, I don't even say I love you to Ross and we being being out for only 3 months,now" she said looking at her and added "I think you should calm you love for Drew and just say that you like him not love him because remember Drew can dump you anywhere at anytime" she said looking at her

"Yeah... Yeah... I know... Im sorry. I get attached easily." she sat down and wiped away the tears.

"I feel so... Im really worried." she bit her lip.

"Can we do something to like... distract me? I really need to do that." she said standing up and going to the kitchen looking for the booze.

She looks at her and said "Well I don't know what to do right now so you have to think of something I mean Ross is sleeping on my couch so think of something fast" she said looking at her

"Lets go shopping! Retail therapy. That will help. I can buy something new to wear for Drew. Ill drive." she smiled weakly opening the door and going outside and getting in her car.

Autumn starts the car and heads to the mall. She turns on some Taylor Swift and sings along.

"I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT IM FEELIN 22!"

She giggles as she pulled into a parking space and stops the car getting out.

"You ready?" she smiles.

Drew was mortified. 5 men stood in front of him with silenced pistols at the aim, and they were talking about how they were gonna kill him. "We're gonna shoot you in the stomach, and watch you bleed out." One man said. Drew flexed against his ropes. "While I'm tied down? Seems like a coward thing to do." Drew said, spitting on the man's shoes. The man raised his gun to Drew's stomach and let off a series of silenced shots. "Ahh...fahhh..." Drew said, that being all he could manage. The chair fell on it's side, and Drew lied, dying. Bleeding out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back