• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

(wait whut? && I KNOW RIGHT. Drew and Autumn are so like mean. together... wow. Imma have to leave real soon. I have work. I might have one more reply but that's not guaranteed. ))

Ella had to use all of her self control to keep herself from punching the little brat's face while she whispered in her ear and pretended to be nice. Who did she think she was? Yes, she had something with Drew before but that was in the past and Thomas wasn't even remotely interested in her so why did she even bother? "Love you too!' she shouted as she walked away and sighed. She would have to look for them from square one again.

"You just had to act like the fucking hero didn't you? When are you going to learn that you're too weak to even try to look though or try to help Ella when she is in trouble with scum like Drew?" Thomas though, to nervous to think anything else and having some trouble processing everything that was happening to him. "You're right! I won't try to act like a hero again and I know that Ella doesn't love me! Just... Don't kill me"

Drew laughed. "I'm not gonna kill you, man. That'd make me look real bad. But don't think I won't if I absolutely gotta" Drew said. "Don't talk to me, Ella, Autumn, Mark, Nick, Victoria, Ross, or any other of my friends, or I'll drag you right back out here, and it won't be the wall getting stabbed this time. You understand me, Tommy Gun?" Drew asked seriously. He was NOT fucking around.

Autumn walked outside and took a breather. She sat on the steps taking deep breathes. She heard something outside but no way was she going alone. As much as she hated to do it she needed Ella. Maybe if they were in danger she could shove Ella and while the psycho was killing Ella she could run away. She opened the door and saw Ella, she grabbed her and dragged her outside.

"Look. Im sorry I was being a bitch. I hear something going on... We should check it out."

(OH OH OH I JUST HAD THE MOST EVIL AND DISGUSTING IDEA EVER OMG.)

Thomas almost grinned at this. He had to be the stupidest man alive if he knew he was still going to talk to Ella after this despite the consequences but he knew that if he said that he wouldn't get out without any injuries. "Alright! I wont talk to you, your friends or Ella again! I swear it!"

(Please share it with the class)

Ella turned around to see the person who had dragged her outside hoping she would see Thomas or even Drew but frowned when she saw Autumn's ugly little face. "Sure Miss I-slept-with-a-guy-I-just-met! Lead the way to the death trap!" Ella said trying to be as bitchy as possible.

"Good boy" Drew said, and he gave the gun back to the owner, put his glock and switchblade away, and he began talking. "Alright, just head back in, follow the terms a-" Drew said, but he then heard talking and approaching footsteps. He took out six weed cigarettes from his back pocket, lit all of them, and gave one to each person, including Thomas. "Smoke it" Drew ordered, and he puffed on his own weed. "So, what you think of Mary Jane, Thomas? Consider it a peace gift" Drew said audibly so that the two people approaching could hear it. All weapons were holstered, and it just seemed like a bunch of kids smoking weed.

Last edited by a moderator:
((okay okay. so. oh fuck. wait. well if drew kissed ella again, autumn and him break up, autumn tells thomas that the perfect way to get back at drew would be by dating her. she would be like "ella will never like you." ," if you wanna get back at drew. Then they date and she like breaks his heart or something. messing with drew and ella. i feel that is very santana or quinn from glee of me. ))

"Right this way Miss Im-Insecure-So-I-Flirt-With-As-Many-Guys-As-Possible. Daddy issues?" she said smiling then she slapped Ella.

"Bitch if you wanna throw down. I will kick your ass." she whispered.

((OMG SORRY TO LEAVE ON THIS BYE!))

Scared, Thomas smoked weed for the first time and coughed a few times. How did they do it? It was discussing but it was not the moment for criticism. "Mary Jane... That's great... Man" he said nervously.

(As a weed smoker in real life, weed is actually amazing, and it feels awesome to smoke it, so to be more accurate you could say Thomas enjoyed it and to add drama say Thomas was addicted but just saying, your choice.)

(I've smoked weed before and I hated it so that's why I'm making Thomas hate it)

Ella's face turned red when Autumn slapped her and stepped on her foot as hard as possible. "You have flirted with four guys in less than twenty four hours so if anyone here flirts with a bunch of people because of insecurity that would be you." She said with a sarcastic smile and continued walking towards the sounds. She could hear Drew's voice so it was probably nothing dangerous or bad, as long as he wasn't killing Rusell. What she saw surprised her, Drew and some of his friends were smoking weed with Thomas? Ella quickly approached them and tapped Thomas's shoulder. "Thomas? Is that... weed?" she asked.

Autumn Dallas

Autumn ran at Emily, furious, and was about to punch her in the back of the head, but then she saw the four people smoking pot, and recognized both Drew and Thomas. "Oh my God. You're smoking weed..." she said, then she walked over happily "And you didn't bother to give me any?? Pass the blunt" she said to Drew, and he did, smiling. She took a long drag, and blew it violently into Ella's face

Drew Torres

"Whats with the hesitation? This is fun! Right?" Drew asked Thomas, smiling. When Autumn and Ella approached, he said "Yes, we are smoking weed. Nothing new" he said, passing Autumn his cigarette. He then offered it to Ella. "Want some?" He asked, smiling.

Thomas froze when Ella talked to him. He wanted to talk to her and apologize for leaving her alone and for smoking weed but he didn't know if he was allowed to. Drew was there so he knew that Ella had started the conversation but his rules were clear. No talking to Ella. He was going to break that rule anyways but not when Drew was right there with his friends and armed. "Y-yes?" he said nervously.

Victoria was seating on Ross's lap texting her friends from New York. She then looked at the time and it was already about 11:30pm. She then turned to Ross and said "This is some party Ross, you did good tonight" she said looking at him.

Ross looked at her and said "Hey we all did good tonight, you and Autumn helped tonight and I am proud of you actually doing something" he said with a small smirk on his face.

Ella coughed when the smoke from Autumn's mouth came in contact with her face and shook her head, refusing the weed from Drew. Thomas seemed nervous when he spoke to her, he never stuttered or acted even slightly nervous around her and he hated weed so why was he acting so strangely? "Are you alright? You seem scared and you despite anything to do with weed..." She asked, concerned for her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back