• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

"What? Vicious? Oh im sorry. I didn't mean to be vicious. Sorry." she said showing a sincere face.

"Any other boys you like in the school?"

"Uh... maybe... maybe not. We'll see what happens with this one." she looked over at Drew.

"Just a few more questions. What will you do when Drew dumps you?"

"Well I guess it depends on how we broke up and who he started dating after me...." she smiled

"One more Question... There are rumors about you secretly being a huge bitch under that fake smile... Are you really hiding your bitchiness or is your friendliness sincere?"

Autumn tossed her hair and walked inside the house going to make herself a drink. She poured Sprite, Pineapple, and some Vodka and sipped it,

Drew smiled and nodded but followed Autumn inside. After she took the first sip of her Vodka, Drew took the beverage and took a swig. After finishing the swig, he put the glass down and asked Autumn "So, is it true? Is here a huge bitch under that fake, yet pretty, smile?" Drew asked with a smile.

She walked up to them and said "Probably The world may never know" she said laughing and with a small smirk on her face

Ross looked at her and said "I think you had enough drinks for tonight" he said taking the drink away and asked "How many drinks did you have tonight"

Victoria looked at him and said "I loss count" she said laughing

"I guess you'll see when we break up wont you." she smiled and winked.

She picked up the drink and sipped it.

"Come dance with me." she smirked pulling him to the dance floor. She started dancing, grinding , and touching Drew.

"So are you gonna try to get me drunk?" she giggled, kissing his neck on the dance floor.

Ross looked at her and said "I am about to lock you up in the room" He said looking at her

She looked at Ross and said "I loves parties can you tell, I means that's when..."

Ross cuts her off and says "Yes I remember, okay but wait like two hours and then you can drink again okay" he said looking at her

She looked at him and said "Yea sure I can do that" she said giving her a kiss and goes seats down and goes on her phone.

Thomas sighed and walked towards Ella with a few difficulties because of the fans and the paparazzi but he was finally able to approach her after a few minutes. "Sorry but I need to borrow Ella for a while" Thomas said trying not to show his face since the interviews were live and he would die if Drew or someone else on the team saw him with Ella. But of course, it didn't work and the paparazzi started taking pictures of him and recording him. "Thomas are you and Ella a couple? Most of your classmates say you spend all the time with her" A interviewer asked and Thomas blushed. "No... No we're not, let's go Ella"

Drew Torres

"Nah, getting laid sober is much more of a accomplishment" Drew said with a laugh. He danced with her slowly, since a soft song was on, and he held her against him, enjoying the feel of her lips on his skin. He laughed a little when it tickled, and he kept his hands on her back and her right hip, deciding not to get TOO frisky out in public.

Nick Pattinson.

Nick watched Autumn take Drew to the Dance Floor in jealousy. If only he has gotten to her first! But he had to admit, Drew had more skills than Nick. Nick was good, but Drew was amazing. He walked over to Victoria and gave her a hug. "Hey sis, how's the party so far? Sorry I am late"

Victoria looked at him and gave him a hug and said "Hey big bro" she said looking at him and added "No it's okay"

Ross walked up to him and said "Hey what's going on Nick" he said smiling at him

Ella smiled at Thomas when he came to her rescue and grabbed her arm. "Let's get the hell out of here before-" She was cut off by more interviewers who began asking questions about their relationship. "Is he Drew's replacement? Are you two a couple?" Were the frequently asked questions. Ella saw Thomas blush and quickly waved at the cameras and dragged him inside the house. "Why the hell did you do that?" she asked angrily.

"Well you were begging me with your eyes to save you and I was trying to be a gentleman" Thomas said trying to lighten up the mood and trying to make Ella calm down. "Because if you want to be in more movies you're going to be in the spotlight a lot, I was trying to help you"

Nick Pattinson

"Sweet." Nick kissed Victoria on the cheek then turned to Ross. "Nothing much, brah, what's good with you?" He asked, pulling Ross into a deep bro hug, also taking Victoria's drink that Ross had taken and finishing it steadily. The Pattinson Family were talented drinkers.

She smiled, kissing Drew slowly, making sure to use all her assests. She used her tongue and put her hands on Drew's butt.

"Im gonna go get a bite to eat really quick. Be right back baby." she smirked.

She walked over to the food table and snacked, she felt someone looking at her and turned around to see Nick. He was cute... who was he? She smiled going over to him.

"Hey. Im Autumn! What's your name?" she smirked, twirling her hair, licking her lips, and looking Nick up and down. She was a total light weight when it came to alcohol. She had one drink and was already feeling tipsy.

Victoria looked at him and wipe the kiss off her cheek and said "Hello I a, working here" she said looking at him

Ross looked at him and said "Trying to hold Victoria off before she does something dumb ass fuck" he said looking at him

Ella sighed, it was impossible to stay mad at Thomas because of his jokes and his sense of humour. "I appreciate that you care about my career and that you're always trying to help me out but please notify me before you do something like that again" She said with a smile and grabbed a can of beer and took a sip. "You want some?"

"I'll try" Thomas said with a smile and crossed his arms when Ella drank some beer and shook his head. "You were the one who was complaining about a horrible headache all day and do I need to remind you what happened the last time you got drunk?"

Drew Torres

Drew smiled. "Alright baby" he smiled, kissing her, and he watched her go, mostly looking at her ass, but when she started talking to Nick, who he knew well, and checked him out, Drew approached. He quickly put a arm around Autumn and said "Think I'll do some eating, too", but really, he was protecting his girl from other guys, and this was apparent.

Nick Pattinson

"Oh, she'll find a way, she always does" he said with a smile, and when Autumn came over, he couldn't help but stare in admiration. He was caught off guard when Autumn spoke to him. "Uh, hey, I'm um...Nick, Vicky's bro,, . Nice to finally meet ya..you, I've heard, and seen, good th-things" he said nervously, completely a wreck. "Not your best moment, Nick" he berated in his head. When Drew came, Nick backed off, saying "Well nice talking to you." And he mouthed "Sorry, man" to Drew. Drew just nodded.

Ella frowned and put her drink down. "You sound like my parents and I'm not going to get drunk or high tonight, it's just a bit of alcohol and there's nothing else to do right now except drinking, being interviewed, watching the interviews and dancing"

Victoria walked up to Nick and said "What the hell happened to you" she said looking at him

Ross walked with Victoria and said "I never seen you do that shit in a long time" he said to nick

KurtH6355 said:
(Sorry, I'll be taking longer now that I have two characters)
I feel bad

(I ran out of things to post, can Drew just notice him now or something? It's hard to be the nerdy guy when you're anything but nerdy in real life)

Nick Pattinson

"Yo, shut up, would you? I have my off days. And she's Drew's girl, anyway, I'm not the kind of guy to girl-steal." Nick explained, scratching behind his neck and blushing in embarrassment. He felt like a loser, but he knew Drew wasn't the guy to fuck with. He had been there that night at Hartfield's, had seen Drew destroy Russel, and Nick had half the skill of Russel.

(Just keep talking to Emily, Leela, Drew will notice him eventually. Want me to post for Thomas?)

She looked at him and said "Don't make me bitch slap you" she said looking at him getting her hand ready

Ross looked at him and said "I don't think you want to get bitched slap by her, TRUST ME!" He says to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back