• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SoulBound

Amia smirked back "It's on!" She said as she flew up and laughed as she raced off without saying anything more. She glanced behind her and didn't see Samuel, perhaps he really was that far behind.

Amia laughed when she saw him in front of her "It's amazing!" She exclaimed, just as they reached the alley to the market Samuel stopped and Amia crashed into him by accident. They crashed on the ground and Amia landed on top of Samuel. SHe hurried up "Oh my gosh are you ok?" She asked, concerned.

he cracked his neck "i survived worse" he stated standing up and cracking hi back wincing in pain "there we go alright ready" he asked

Amia laughed and hugged him as her wings disappeared. This time there wasn't anyone to welcome them at the door to the market. "While we're here i'll get some more candy gin, maybe we could have some fun with it later when we find a place to stay." SHe said with a smile as they entered the market.

he followed her inside "i don't know about this i feel like Erin is waiting for us" Samuel stated "stop acting like a girl, king" Thanatos stated "shut up" he mumbled.

Amia smiled "Don't worry I'm sure nothing will happen, regardless of his feeling for you he'd never hurt me." She said with confidence. At this point Amia had gotten the gin and they were walking around the empty arena. No fights were going on at the time. just as Amia was going to say something else. she froze and her eyes widened as blood began to spill from her mouth. She fell forward and lay still on the floor. "You were saying?~" A voice, recognized as Erin's, echoed through the empty stadium.

"Amia no stay alive" Samuel stated using his powers to heal her "back away before i blow your head off" he stated and Samuel stayed where he was healing her Erin pulled the trigger his eyes went wide Samuel had caught the bullets in his hand "die you bastard" he stated shooting the gun multiple times "you hurt my mate, you won't live to see another day" he stated and his sword appeared he stabbed the ground and Ice began forming around Erin slowly encasing him his scream of terror echoed through the arena as Samuel smirked and turned back to Amia and continued healing her "please be alright" he begged as the screaming behind him stopped

"Amia please not now come on" he mumbled still healing her "i thought we were going to be together but you need to live in order for that" he stated upset and still tried healing her

"alright" he stated blushing, he picked her up and kissed her "just point me in the direction my Queen" he stated walking away from the Arena.

Amia giggled and pointed in the direction of the exit to the arena. after they walked the long tunnel out of the market, they ended up on the suburbs of the town. "I've never been here before, " Amia stated "We could just stay in a hotel for the night I suppose." She suggested.

"alright" he stated walking to a motel he bought a room for the night and once they went in it was just a bed in the middle of the room with a small cube TV across from it "it's alright" he mumbled he walked over to the bed and laid her on it and sat on the other side "can you walk" he asked in concern.

he rolled his eyes "my cute little blond Queen" he mumbled "anyways your halo can also make weapons of light just don't stab me" he stated quickly saying the last part

"Ha, that's your job King." She said with a smile as she took the Halo off and began to admire the gold designs. "It really is beautiful, considering it belonged to the Angle of Light it's quite fitting." She said.

"when you perform a sin then your wings will turn black that's why i am surprised because i'm technically a demon since i am fused with Thanatos" he stated and yawned "i'm tired" he mumbled "king you are an idiot" Thanatos laughed Amia could now somehow hear Thanatos.

Amia laughed and silently agreed with Thanatos. "He's smarter than I thought." She said out loud so Samuel could hear.

Amia was startled by his sudden movement and jumped. She sat up and moved away from him a bit. "Well ummm, I'm not sure I just......did. A-am I not supposed to?" She asked nervously.

"it's just no one ever heard him except me before" Samuel stated "you're in idiot King we gave her some of our power before now hurry up and turn her into a fallen" Thanatos stated and Samuel blushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back