• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Snowed In

I'd prefer single cheerleader, quarterback, head cheerleader, or jock pls :) (in that order)

I know some of them have been reserved but could I take the one that isn't? And if they're all taken, then I guess I'm willing to compete ahaha (maybe... probably won't even have time tbh and end up just applying for whatever's left over lol ;)

I'll take anything you have. Judging from the Slots spoiler. I guess that means I get emo kid, that is, if no one wants to battle it out :/ .

@DrCompton @SpectroVector No no no, it's alright. My dear Compton, you can have the position, I'd rather not keep someone from enjoying themselves. -bows gracefully- Now, excuse me while I go ride a T-Rex into a volcano. Ciao!

Question: the post says the emo kid is a male. But the description uses both male and female pronouns. So which would it be?

@Amerikia1126 He was originally going to be a female, but I had to change it last minute. I thought I'd gotten rid of all of the 'shes'! Sorry about that I'll fix it. He is a he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back