• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fox in the brush [Warriors - Open]

My thought process SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles is I might make a character to fit the role of med-cat if no one else is interested in time, or I will have them be 'out of the clan' and being searched for till someone fills the role. If that is the case and no one wants the role before a while I will fill the role as med cat anyway. I'm quite adept at multiple characters. would this be okay?

ah sorry @CHUUYAS_HAT the way it was worded made it seem like you already had them as a clan cat Just remember we can't have anyone just do exactly as you want so they may or maynot be accepted by the warrior that meets up with them on the road. I'll move them to rogue. approved. do you mean Warrior or Elder btw so I can put them in the right spot as there is no 'Senior Warrior' Rank.
Sure that works for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back