• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ⠀⠀⠀ ◞ ◢ SEE YOU IN HELL. /// ˟ 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭

Vinegar Bees Vinegar Bees I was wondering if it would be possible for me to make an angel that was put in place as someones guardian angel but they ended up falling in love with the human and saving them when the human was scheduled to die, and thus was kicked from Heaven for both 1. falling in love with a human and 2. saving them from their per-determined fate and thus going against the will of God?

Vinegar Bees Vinegar Bees I was wondering if it would be possible for me to make an angel that was put in place as someones guardian angel but they ended up falling in love with the human and saving them when the human was scheduled to die, and thus was kicked from Heaven for both 1. falling in love with a human and 2. saving them from their per-determined fate and thus going against the will of God?
sure, you can totally do that! that sounds like a really fun idea! c:

you can make as many characters as you can keep up with!

Ooh nice, I might opt to bring in a sibling of my knowledge demon then? She’s more of your classic guardian Angel type that’s mostly there to keep tabs/catch up and such every now and then without (hopefully) invoking the wrath of god over any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back