• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Snowed In

spectro

dayman

S N O W E D I N

bed-bedroom-cozy-snow-Favim.com-2350848.jpg

Killington Peak, Vermont

December

Welcome back to the mountain. For the last three Decembers, you have returned to Castleton Cabin, way up on top of
Killington Peak.

You've gone skiing and you've built countless snowmen. There have been numerous snowball injuries.

Each of these trips have lasted a week. Which, in itself, is a long time to stay up on a remote mountain.

But, this timeit's different. Winter has been an unexpected bitch, and she's trapped you up there. The cable car is frozen solid.

It's
uncertain when the ice will thaw, but what is certain, is that there is a limit to the food. I mean, smores run out eventually.

But, don't get me wrong, as much as this sounds like a horror movie, this is far from it. This is actually the
perfect opportunity to really get to know your peers.

To get to know the people you know and love. But, the question is,
will you still know or love those people, when you've spent weeks with them?

Don't lose forget who you are, that's the
ultimate thing to remember. Who knows, perhaps revealing your secrets could be good?

Get it all off of your chests...right?

SLOTS:

/ /male/ /

/ /female/ /

Remember, reserving spot does not guarantee you a place, It just means I will look over yours before I accept someone else.

Pairs:

Captain Jock/ @Zella

He wants to take it slow, he doesn't want to hurt her or upset her, and he's sure that he'll ruin it if he rushed it. She just wants to be with him. She doesn't care about anyone else. She's happy just being with him. She loves him unconditionally.

Singles:

Cheerleader/ @JujuBee

The Head Cheerleader's best friend. She's manipulative and rude, and doesn't care what people think. She does what she wants to make a name for herself. Is with the jock.

Emo Kid/

He is quite extroverted, for an 'emo'. He likes to be out there. He is a little loud, actually. He is very out there about her music tastes. On the whole, he is down to Earth, but he likes to shove it in peoples faces, so he comes across as a little fake. He sort of invited herself.

Quarter-Back/ @Dokobo

Captain's best friend. He's actually really sweet. Honest girls don't give him a chance, because they think he's just like every other jock. He's just a normal kid. He's debating whether to quit the football team or not, but keeping it a secret.

The Librarian/
@SpectroVector

A volunteer at the library, she is kind and thoughtful, if not a little ditsy. She's only really there because she's friends with the artist. She is quiet, she doesn't really like to party, and she's very clumsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the plot and would also love to be apart of it! Also, JD FROM HEATHERS IS SUPER CUTE YOU'RE GREAT!!!

Maybe the Quirky Girl?

Holy fuck I'm joining this. Totally tagging you in my rp when I get it up too xD .

I'll regret joining this later like I usually do with all of my rps.

JujuBee said:
Holy fuck I'm joining this. Totally tagging you in my rp when I get it up too xD .
I'll regret joining this later like I usually do with all of my rps.
same

This seems so interesting! I'm definitely interested. Might we be allowed to claim spots right now?

If so, may I claim the artist? x

BrinkOfIndigo said:
Just a question, are the two cheerleaders the same person, or is their one in a pair and one single?
They're different. The first cheerleader thinks she's in a relationship with the jock but she's being cheated on by the jock with the second cheerleader.

@Zella You may, dearie.

@JujuBee Reserved spots don't guarantee entry, so you can still apply for a reserved spot. You'll just be up for a little competition;)

@Rising Okay dearie!

If the librarian spot is yours, I'll battle it out with the other artists (EDIT: Not artists, the quirky girl) here. xD

LeSmexyFish said:
If the librarian spot is yours, I'll battle it out with the other artists here. xD

I believe the Librarian spot is taken because after the description it has her tag

:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back