Slave RP Anyone?

I would be either. I will decide when we tally up everyone else so I might be able to even it out if need be. Oh and post which one you prefer to be not what you are willing to play. So far I have two slaves and one master. Also you could have more than one charrie (Character) but additional charries will be added after the total count.

I'm lovin' it even more every second.

I'll be a slave, but seeing as we have a shortage of masters, I will gladly contribute a couple of demon over-lords as well.

Paradox said:
I'm lovin' it even more every second.
I'll be a slave, but seeing as we have a shortage of masters, I will gladly contribute a couple of demon over-lords as well.
Would you like to be a slave or a master? If needed we may ask some people to switch to the less numbered side after the tally. 

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]I would love to do that with you!

[/QUOTE]
I'll message you in a second.

WasBroken, I would like to be a salve, please.

And dear God, I've never seen so many people willingly hand themselves over to slavery!

Okay. I'm going to call it a night everyone so see you all tomorrow! 
Another note. We have 4 slaves and 1 master so we might have to have people change over to the master side to even things out. We'll worry about that tomorrow though.

Alrighty, see you then. :)

And Paradox, I totally agree. It's weird, so many people wanting to be slaves. xD

1,3 and 4 are of my interest actually :) . Just tell me which one you like best so we can talk about it?

Paradox said:
WasBroken, I would like to be a salve, please.
And dear God, I've never seen so many people willingly hand themselves over to slavery!
You would be surprised as to how many people would rather be treated cruelly then treat someone cruelly. Its very common on slave and master role plays. And when those people are made to make master charries those charries are usually soft and very un-master like. 

AnnaWinters said:
1,3 and 4 are of my interest actually :) . Just tell me which one you like best so we can talk about it?
Would you like to join this rp? I'm going to make one as soon as we have the correct numbers of masters and slaves.

Alpharius said:
Just popping in for the obligatory NIN song.
[media]

[/media]
Well it depends on what you're looking for :)

Is it a master or a slave? Though I never did a group rp :/ So I'll have to adjust to it. And I'l from belgium. It means it's

Time (CEST) +0200 UTC

sorry replied to the wrong person :/

AnnaWinters said:
Well it depends on what you're looking for :) Is it a master or a slave? Though I never did a group rp :/ So I'll have to adjust to it. And I'l from belgium. It means it's Time (CEST) +0200 UTC --- Double Post Merged, 5 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 6 minutes ago --- sorry replied to the wrong person :/
Okay. Well I don't really have much time to start another 1x1 sorry. Your welcome to going this public one or not to if you prefer not to. Up to you.

WasBroken77 said:

Okay. Well I don't really have much time to start another 1x1 sorry. Your welcome to going this public one or not to if you prefer not to. Up to you.
i'm not really sure if i can do this, I never did such a thing. It depends on what you expect and who i need to play to even it out :)

I would need masters to even out the numbers. I would expect good grammar, a good sized paragraph per post, and good description. I'm not expecting perfect though. I make tons of mistakes while writing. I understand that you are not native to English? Is that correct?

GoddessOfGod said:
nehhh hey ill be a slave and master, I can be very cruel ^^
I would love to have you join us on the dark side. Mwahahahaha! (Little sleep and lots of coffee this morning. Excuse the craziness.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back