Slave RP Anyone?

Alpharius said:
If I did this, slave would probably fit me best.
The sign up thread has been posted so you can make your character. 

GoddessOfGod said:
ohhh so how many more people do we need before we can officially start , im so excited
We have all the people we need it's just that they all need to make and post their characters so I can assign pairings then make the rp.

[QUOTE="Highly Unorthodox]Mind if I make a slave, Zevita?

[/QUOTE]
Nope that is perfectly fine with me, you need to forgive me for a slow reply, roughly this time I am sleeping (Occassionally) But in furture cases I will give you a heads up. Anyway I am going to start with my Master character, brief quick question; Male or Female Master? 

[QUOTE="Highly Unorthodox]Mind if I make a slave, Zevita?

[/QUOTE]
Actually I jumped ahead and made a Female. Hope you disn't mind just I had a more character-set for a female

So what kind of master should I be? And sorry for the late reply, Doctor and all that 
Normal human or supernatural?

We might not even be pared together, mind you. I believe Broken is going to repair again.

I still need to make my master. So I need to know whether he is human or not :/  
so i can start

[QUOTE="Highly Unorthodox]We might not even be pared together, mind you. I believe Broken is going to repair again.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, ah I see miss-assumption on my part sorry. Either way I was fine with being a Master.

Zevita said:
Nope that is perfectly fine with me, you need to forgive me for a slow reply, roughly this time I am sleeping (Occassionally) But in furture cases I will give you a heads up. Anyway I am going to start with my Master character, brief quick question; Male or Female Master? 

Actually I jumped ahead and made a Female. Hope you disn't mind just I had a more character-set for a female
It does not matter the gender. 

AnnaWinters said:
So what kind of master should I be? And sorry for the late reply, Doctor and all that 
Normal human or supernatural?
The masters are demons. 

Zevita said:
Alright, ah I see miss-assumption on my part sorry. Either way I was fine with being a Master.
I needed one master and one slave so that the numbers would be even and no one would be left out of a pairing. And yes I will pair people by similarities and differences.

Dangit. I was calling this off as some really kinky RP. Then I got to reading and I was amazed by it. But nao it closed. Hue. Shouldn't have brushed it off, eh? Care to make an exception, mon ami?

AnnaWinters said:
All right, could you link me the thread please? So i can start?
I'm on my phone right now so I can't but if you go on my page then you will find it. The name is Slave RP and its put as closed.

WasBroken77 said:
I'm on my phone right now so I can't but if you go on my page then you will find it. The name is Slave RP and its put as closed.
I know, i already posted. :) But thanks anyway. though to keep in mind that i'm i a different timezone then most :)

Ineffectivd said:
Dangit. I was calling this off as some really kinky RP. Then I got to reading and I was amazed by it. But nao it closed. Hue. Shouldn't have brushed it off, eh? Care to make an exception, mon ami?
I'm sothe rry but we are full and finally have all the numbers righted. So I can't add anyone else.

WasBroken77 said:
It does not matter the gender. 

The masters are demons. 

I needed one master and one slave so that the numbers would be even and no one would be left out of a pairing. And yes I will pair people by similarities and differences.
Alright, I am looking forward to it :)

AnnaWinters said:
awesome we'll have two rp's where we might get to rp with each other xD
I know that would be so cool! Anyway I am on longer for a bit now before tea time which I will have to prep so. Hopefully things will move along (And stuff can be continued on our end)

Zevita said:
I know that would be so cool! Anyway I am on longer for a bit now before tea time which I will have to prep so. Hopefully things will move along (And stuff can be continued on our end)
yeah, I hope you saw I replied xD . But I can wait. I understand life can be more important xD We'll se how it goes in here :P

AnnaWinters said:
yeah, I hope you saw I replied xD . But I can wait. I understand life can be more important xD We'll se how it goes in here :P
Oh I am just working over time here at the moment xD Brothers home due to School Holidays so. More wooork xD Either way yes. I just need to try and get my brain working after being stuck with Spongebob on my screen most of the day

Zevita said:
Oh I am just working over time here at the moment xD Brothers home due to School Holidays so. More wooork xD Either way yes. I just need to try and get my brain working after being stuck with Spongebob on my screen most of the day
Poor you, his voice is annoying hehehehehe (urrg)

Zevita said:
Well.. If I had to pick between him and Patrick, at least he still have some brains lmao.
though you could put Patrick in a circular room and say there is a krabby patty in the corner. He won't bother you anymore. Though maybe we should stop this useless talking before this thing seems to be spammed xD

AnnaWinters said:
though you could put Patrick in a circular room and say there is a krabby patty in the corner. He won't bother you anymore. Though maybe we should stop this useless talking before this thing seems to be spammed xD
Yeah xD Good point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back