• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skyworld [Steampunk]

Oooooh lol no

83675-Im-not-a-smart-man-gif-Imgur-F-W5IO.gif

I just have this page bookmarked for quick gif search on google cause I can't text or be funny without ripping off other people's jokes

My 1 stroke of genius

Okay i have an idea for the background of the magical chocker and ringlette. The person who gave the items to Juli was a mage who was working for the Yuan government to create a weapon that could siphon resonance and was successful with creating a gem that could do that. But for some reason he got mixed feeling for using it as a weapon, broke the gem in pieces and turned it into a necklace and ringlette and gave it to Juli as payment cause he thought no one would suspect that. And this mage was planning on coming back for it but the events of the world fair happened and now he has no idea where Juli is at anymore.

What do you think?

but why not amplify? because it seams resonance is not very common anyway or unless it was going to be used as a weapon for "witch-hunts"?

lol I was thinking it could be used as a shield as well as a cannon. It can also weaken other magic users as well as anything that uses resonance for that matter.

I'll make a second post, including with important NPC responses after we can get in our last initial starting posts - dont want to go too fast in the beginning and lose people

I've sent PMs to most of you and will mainly use Ling these first couple of posts to get us all together

You might have noticed that there are collab posts in the works and posted between important new chars and players - don't be afraid to control NPCs unilaterally, and if you want to collab out a convo (I know it happens a lot on other sites), feel free as well to PM

Thanks all, keep it real these posts are great so far

Im gonna do a 2nd post soon but don't worry if you haven't posted yet, I will get you into the group if you want one way or another

I'm a little confused by some of the events. I want to work on a post today, but how many of us have seen what's just happened?

It's your choice whether you wanted to see it or not - either way, the events are playing out in the papers tomorrow morning

I've been a little inactive starting another year in college but I'll rally everyone soon

From my understanding this is whats happening. Archie's character has just found mine and he is wanting her to help him. MsPolite's character has just killed one of the three leaders who was on the balcony. General Deth Glitch's character has saved the king and they are now on his ship. Juway's character is... above the fair??? I'm not quite sure what happening there. And I think that's it.

ok to clear up some misunderstanding, The Eisen Fleet which is under the command of Admiral Sagant (Bella) had assulted the port harbor that contains all the visitors ships in intent to kill the Leader of the Volkian Union (the nation that controls most of major cities right now) and destroyed all Volkian ship in the Harbor. Remeber that Bella is also Aiding the Grandmaster of the mages order. Some of the mages in the order who are branded terrorists by the Aeterian KIngdom (the country which the fair was being held at) attacked in order to kill the KIng and Regeant of the KIngdom. And Juway's Character is away with the mauraders as a spy doin her thing. NOTICE!! most of the characters paths have not yet intertwined, these first few posts are meant as a kinda of prologue/prelude to show what is going to get the great war that will inevitably happen. also notice that Juli's ring will be important later.

Archie said:
It's your choice whether you wanted to see it or not - either way, the events are playing out in the papers tomorrow morning
I've been a little inactive starting another year in college but I'll rally everyone soon
I'm in the same boat. No worries, friend.

minusultra said:
From my understanding this is whats happening. Archie's character has just found mine and he is wanting her to help him. MsPolite's character has just killed one of the three leaders who was on the balcony. General Deth Glitch's character has saved the king and they are now on his ship. Juway's character is... above the fair??? I'm not quite sure what happening there. And I think that's it.
oh no, my character is not at the World Fair. I wanted to do an independent story arc in the beginning and then start interacting with other players after I've figured out my character a bit. as for location, she's with Clan Bear of the Marauders, a population of people who are basically nomads on ships so they're far from civilization, following the wind, raiding pretty much whomever they stumble upon but avoiding the major powers because they can't stand up to them militarily. my character, along with other npc's I'll make up along the way, is a Volkarine spy who is assigned to report the Marauders' locations and movements for the Volkarine Union's benefit. I figure I can, with @Archie 's input, give some life to the Forlorn and unexplored territories along the way. what do you guys think?

Juway said:
oh no, my character is not at the World Fair. I wanted to do an independent story arc in the beginning and then start interacting with other players after I've figured out my character a bit. as for location, she's with Clan Bear of the Marauders, a population of people who are basically nomads on ships so they're far from civilization, following the wind, raiding pretty much whomever they stumble upon but avoiding the major powers because they can't stand up to them militarily. my character, along with other npc's I'll make up along the way, is a Volkarine spy who is assigned to report the Marauders' locations and movements for the Volkarine Union's benefit. I figure I can, with @Archie 's input, give some life to the Forlorn and unexplored territories along the way. what do you guys think?
Solid yeah innovate as you feel - forlorn are totally free

I promise I'm going to get people moving and back into this in a couple days

Archie said:
Solid yeah innovate as you feel - forlorn are totally free
I promise I'm going to get people moving and back into this in a couple days
I'm ready to post more but I don't want to outpace everyone else and distract from the World Fair events so I'm waiting for that to unfold a little more

@Sunbather

@RedTimbre

@ronnydazzler

@General Deth Glitch

@minusultra

@Effervescent

@Bone2pick

@MsPolite

@Blacknife

Hey everyone sorry for dropping the ball on this majorly a couple months ago. This is a big thing to ask but I think we could have a ton of fun if we started it up again, so is anyone willing to do a restart?

To diagnose the base of the RP's condition I'd say it's that we didn't have anyone taking leadership roles so even though I don't want anyone to have to change their chars, I'm thinking of sending mass invites to other people that I know to sign up as the Regent, chancellor, etc.

The reason is it's a big strain on the GM to have to RP out all the political figures, so if there was a natural conflict, that would be amazing.

Anyway, would there be any interest in a reboot? Apologies again, but we could turn this into something great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back