• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic /Simple] Apocalypse

She smiled. "So, how did you find this place?" She says looking around. "It's quite nice for the apocalypse."

"I found it abondon and robbed, i slowly started to repair and and moddify it so that it could be a safe house"

She tilted her head and smiled. "Nice." She says and looks around some more. She looks back at him. "How long did it take?"

She smiled at him. "Not bad." She says and leans back in the chair.

"yeah" keon would lay back on the couch with her and slowly doze off slowly

Last edited by a moderator:
She sees him falling asleep and smiles. She leans her head on his shoulder and yawns slightly. Falling asleep.

the morning rays lit up keon would wake up finding himself laying on the couch, blinking away the morning fog he would feet weight on his chest, tilting his head ip so he could see his blue eyes would widen and a small blush would form on his cheeks, laying on hi. was mira with her head snuggled into his chest.

She moved around slightly but didn't wake. Her arms stretched out and she turned her head. Her eyes slowly started to open as she let out a slight yawn. She looked up at him and smiled. "Good morning." She says then jumps up. "I-i-im sorry!" She said shaking slightly, blushing.

She smiles and accepts the hug. She pulled back for a moment and rubbed her stomach. "What's for breakfast?"

"what do you think about eggs and baccon" he would say as he grts up amd strech (i want my laptop back so bad ;- ;)

"Sounds good to me." She says and smiles. Standing with him. "Would you like me to help?" She offers.

(I know, I want to do ATF with you. ;- ;)

"ues that would be greatly appreciated" he say in a kind soft voice, he would head to the kitcjen and take out baccon and eggs.

She walked into the kitchen with him. "Okay, I will make the eggs then?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"yes" he would turn on the stove and place a pan on it, he would then lay the strands of backon over them, suzzling sound could be heard as the bacon was being cooked.

She smiled and grabbed the egges. "How DP you like your eggs?" She asked and turned to face him.

"it dosent matter to me its up to you" he would flip over the baccon with a fork the sound of the sizziling bscon could be heard in the kitchen and the smell of cooking baccon could be smelled.

She smiles. "Okay." She says and prepares the eggs. Them oves them to the oven and starts to cook them. "So, you cook often?" She asks as she continues to cook the eggs.

She smiles. "Your wolf is quite adorable." She says as she mixes the eggs. She had decided to make scrambled because that was her favorite.

Keon would chuckle "Yes he can be very adorable" points to the wolf who is behind Mira waving his tail back and forth and giving her puppy dog eyes "he may appear big and bad but he is a big soft"

Her smile grew as she looked back at the dog. Her attention was drawn back to the eggs as she continues to cook them. Before long they had finished. "I hope they aren't as bad as they look..." She says and frowns.

(Poor Keon.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back