• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic /Simple] Apocalypse

"I found most of this stuff hear I Justus added a few things" he would say as he heads to the kitchen and starts to take out kitchen knives and other utensils.

(Basically is exactly like the darkness housed but with no windows except for the ones upstairs and that there is a bottom level which is the entrance to in and out of the 3 level building)

"Very homey." She said. She stood and walked around, getting a better look at everything. "Especially for it being the end of the world." She chuckled and sat on the couch.

(Okay :) )

You would hear the sound of something growl behind you it would be a gigs t wolf with fur black as night and blue glowing slotted eyes it would stare at you cautiously as if wondering if she was a a friend or a threat that must be tacken out

She heard the growl and turned around slowly. Spotting the wolf she stood and backed into the table. "Uhh... K-keon your wolf." She said nervously trying not to scare the wolf into attacking her.

The wolf would growl at and be ready to attack but before it could you he would say "Enough leave her be" the wolf would growl and turn around and head upstairs "sorry about him he dosen't like new people" he would say as he is carrying 2 plates full of steak and fries and lay them on the table. "Here I made dinner" he would say as he takes a seat waiting for her.

She closes her eyes expecting to be pounced on. She let out a sigh of relief when she heard Keon call the wolf off. She sat down next to him and looked at the steak. She smiled and took a bite. She finished the bite and looked over at Keon. "This is wonderful." She said with a smile on her face. "I cant belive you found steak in this world." She chuckled and took another bite.

She smiled at him. "I bet it wasn't." She said and took another bite. She finished the bite and looked over at him. "It's really good though."

"Thank you my mentor taught me how to cook this and a few other things before he died" he say with his flashing with sadness for a second then return back to normal. He would take another bite of the steak and chew on it.

"Sorry to hear about that." She frowned slightly and continued eating. She was quiet for a while before she had finished eating the steak and some of the fries.

"It's ok I have accepted his death and have moved on, He wouldn't want me to get depressed over his death." He say smiling slightly and continue to eat his steak

She picked up her platter and retreated to the kitchen. Cleaning off the dish she continued to talk to Keon. "I'm sure he would be proud of you right now." She said with a smile and walked over to Keon sitting near him.

Keon would sigh his eyes uncertain "I wonder that some times, if he would be proud" running a hand through his hair "I have tried to live up to his belief but I wonder if I ever meet them or do I fall to short" you could hear the uncertain teed in his voice as he would clench his fist in frustration.

She noticed that he seemed to be getting frustrated. She smiled camly at him. "I'm sure you have met them." She says hoping that he would feel better about the situation. She was bad at that type of stuff, so she was also mentally praying she didn't make it worse by saying that.

She let out a quiet sigh of relief. "Yes, I do." She says nodding at him. She smiled and leaned back in the chair.

Keon would hug her suddenly "thx you, you have no idea how much that means"

Last edited by a moderator:
She gasped slightly ag the hug. "N-no problem." She said nervously and hugged him back.

Realizing what he was doing he would pull back from hug "sorry" he would stutter a slight blush on his face from emarsment.

Mira looks at him and blushed some. "I-Its okay, I'm just not used to it. That's all." She smiles and grabs his hand. "B-But if you want to you can."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back