• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silver Pack-Werewolves

(okay guess I'm going to play doctor for now)

"Sorry about this but this might sting a bit..." Elliot whispered apologetically to the injured wolf, then proceeded to help Lexie put the ribs that stuck out back in place, holding the wolf down so she didn't move too much and injure herself accidentally. After the ribs were back where they belonged he began the task of painstakingly stitching her open wound together with a thread and needle, making sure not to make a mistake as this wasn't the first time he had to patch up an injured wolf. When finally he finished closing the wound, he disinfected it with alcohol and wrapped the white cloth strips he had gotten around her body and wounds. Finally finishing the hard job of patching the wolf up, he moved the bowl of water close to the injured wolf and let her drink as much as she needed. "We're going to need to find a place for her to lay on comfortably, we can't have her on our table the whole time as she recovers" he told to no one in particular, he just needed some place for the wolf to rest comfortably until she fully healed, or at least until he figured out what to do with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
She yelped and whined as he put her ribs right but she didn't writhe as they did so. But, as her bones were set she could shift. She slid into her human form with little struggle, a slightly shorter than average 15 year old girl with choppy red hair that almost covered amber eyes, and grunge styled clothing, including a red leather jacket. "thank you. I-I can breathe easier now. D-do you have any food?" Her voice was soft,an almost whisper.

Not too far from the borders of the unknown marked territory, black ears belonging to a she-wolf perk up. Dammit, wolf territory... Marquia, in wolf form, thought. Right after escaping one we walk right into another. The hair on her back started to raise as her breathing intensified thinking about the hostile encounter the previous night before.

..................................................................................................................................................

After limping a great distance, all covered in multiple scars and cuts, the twins traveled to a small abandoned den. Marquia dragged Mark with the last of her strength to the safehouse and laid him on his back onto the cold hard ground. She took her sweater off, revealing her tank top and wrapped it around him, tucking him in, sat upright next to him, and rested his head in her lap, stroking his hair. She was shaking in fear, not because of the dispute they had with the savages, but the fact that Mark was badly hurt. She had nothing else in this big, cruel world but him. If she lost him, she had nothing. Why? Just why did he have to act out like that? Why was he so stupid to engage in a fight with the Alpha knowing that we were the aliens? I know that we were hungry and no one would help us but thanks to him...here we are,...all beaten up...bruised... and he's about to die because of his-!....No...no....I-I shouldn't blame him. Marquia looked down at her beloved twin. Even if those were her thoughts she felt bad about turning against him while he is in his lowest state. She felt guilty and selfish about fearing for her loneliness instead for his life. Deep down she just loved him so much. He was always taking care of her. Now was those small times where she would do the same. But that was for tomorrow. She laid down next to him, relieved that she could hear Mark breathing and finally resting. She contemplated scanning their whereabouts and scavenging for food in the morning on her own, and fell asleep.

..................................................................................................................................................

After realizing that she was making too much noise, she suddenly calmed her breathing down until she couldn't even hear herself. This was a bad idea to come here. I should turn back. Marquia decided, as she started to turn around, creeping back into the shadows of the forest, in hopes that Mark wasn't awake by then and that she would find food on the way back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back