• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Oh my
This'll lead to war, this will

[/QUOTE]
War... War never changes!

Seriously I enjoyed this! Gerd booked it out of there before he was stoned to death xD

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]HE'S GONNA GET NICKNAMED TO DEATH AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE OH GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE SET UP

[/QUOTE]
MUWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

I did it on purpose. You know it was a good idea :D

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Nazi? I dunno. You think of one buddy :D

[/QUOTE]
R5QZg6f.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]
R5QZg6f.png

[/QUOTE]
Aryian? Um... Hitler...? I dunno xD ONLY NAZI JOKES ARE COMING TO MY MIND

I dunno, I mean, it's close enough to his real name to sound like a mistake and like-

Who in the world wants to be called Curd?

Bean curds, milk curds, *gross*

'also food pun'

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I dunno, I mean, it's close enough to his real name to sound like a mistake and like-
Who in the world wants to be called Curd?

Bean curds, milk curds, *gross*

'also food pun'

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, it isn't as bad as "Mr. Edgy" or "Typical Shonen Heroine" xD

Jesus why is everyone now rating my post :o Do you guys live over in Europe or somewhere or just waking up? @Chibii

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Jesus why is everyone now rating my post :o Do you guys live over in Europe or somewhere or just waking up? @Chibii

[/QUOTE]
Well, Singapore actually.

Heh. Pretty Death threats.

Chibii said:
Well, Singapore actually.
Heh. Pretty Death threats.
Oh! Close enough right? Nah. That is pretty damn cool though!

And Well I mean, she is up there in the best waifu talks :D *Cough cough, wink wink, nudge nudge* xD

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Oh! Close enough right? Nah. That is pretty damn cool though!
And Well I mean, she is up there in the best waifu talks :D *Cough cough, wink wink, nudge nudge* xD

[/QUOTE]
Hikari is waifu material.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Jesus why is everyone now rating my post :o Do you guys live over in Europe or somewhere or just waking up? @Chibii

[/QUOTE]
Am I the only European?

Or at least wavering European, considering the fact that genetically, I have a fair bit of mixed European, but I live in the UK, where our status as Europeans is to be decided?

However, my time-zone is not the major decider of when I'm on; I just come on 4 onwards as I have school, and the internet shuts of at 11 on weekdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back