• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]'High School Idol Project'
v( ^~^)v

[/QUOTE]
I'm a slightly begrudging Love Live fan, okay?

How was it sniffed out so easily... -_-

I mean, I have decided to stick to only to 1 or 2 LL cosplays a year where possible, I definitely don't devote every second of time I get to Kotori.

I mean, who cares about Kotori? (:'()

LS1QL8f.jpg

The One Eyed Bandit]'High School Idol Project' v( ^~^)v [/QUOTE] I was just about to say this... Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34786-amie/ said:
@Amie[/URL] I am playing Love Live right now! :D

Maki is best girl. Well, they are all great, except for Nico >.<

The Dinkster]I was just about to say this... Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34786-amie/ said:
@Amie[/URL] I am playing Love Live right now! :D

Maki is best girl. Well, they are all great, except for Nico >.<
You were, too?

Has everyone suddenly decoded my hidden Love Live love in my messages, so hidden, even hidden to me?

Gaaah.

Maki is a good girl.

Nico is a good girl.

BUT KOTORI IS THE GOD GIRL.

Anyone disagreeing will get a birb to the knee.

Amie said:
You were, too?
Has everyone suddenly decoded my hidden Love Live love in my messages, so hidden, even hidden to me?

Gaaah.

Maki is a good girl.

Nico is a good girl.

BUT KOTORI IS THE GOD GIRL.

Anyone disagreeing will get a birb to the knee.
Kotori is great but Maki is my favorite. Nico can go die in a whole though.

Also, Nozomi is definitely things I can't say... She is a slut and defo a lesbian

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Kotori is great but Maki is my favorite. Nico can go die in a whole though.
Also, Nozomi is definitely things I can't say... She is a slut and defo a lesbian

[/QUOTE]
Nico is lovely! Do you Nico-Nico-niid a trip to the dark voiiiid?

Nozomi is great too, lovely hair, but not one of my favourites. Hanayo and Nozomi are the ones I'm not as big a fanatic of.

My top favourites are Kotori, Umi, Rin, Maki and Nico. ;)

Otakuyaki said:
Wowzers. I rarely meet other Singaporeans, although I'm not in the country rn. :3c
America here >.< So lame

[QUOTE="Father Gigantor]Wow so what, four whole SG peeps on this site now? Slow down there Usain.

[/QUOTE]
*gasp* WHO'RE YOU?! xD

Someone who was supposed to put a sheet up, but just couldn't think of crap, so he quietly bowed out while everyone was busy putting up their OCs and no one was looking.

Q0w0tHS.gif

Every time I do this, I think Bandit loses more and more respect for me, if there's even any left.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]America here >.< So lame
*gasp* WHO'RE YOU?! xD

[/QUOTE]
America isn't lame. I think it can be pretty cool whenever I don't think about its politics and problems. :3c

Otakuyaki said:
America isn't lame. I think it can be pretty cool whenever I don't think about its politics and problems. :3c
THAT IS ALL AMERICA IS THOUGH! We do have nice fatty foods though. Cali is also overrated fyi

[QUOTE="Father Gigantor]Someone who was supposed to put a sheet up, but just couldn't think of crap, so he quietly bowed out while everyone was busy putting up their OCs and no one was looking.
Q0w0tHS.gif

Every time I do this, I think Bandit loses more and more respect for me, if there's even any left.

[/QUOTE]
OML sonny why are you using memes that aren't dank?(Gunna KMS after that line)

And that is fine I guess, sometimes we all have that problem. If anything I respect you a bit! I don't know you that well to respect you a lot though. Sorry :/

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]THAT IS ALL AMERICA IS THOUGH! We do have nice fatty foods though. Cali is also overrated fyi

[/QUOTE]
Totes not true. You guys have got such a great marketplace, you have products I can't even access here(I wanted a lamp once but it wasn't being sold here). Your dollar is still stronger than ours. And you guys have lots of conventions too. :3c

Amie said:
I'm a slightly begrudging Love Live fan, okay?
How was it sniffed out so easily... -_-

I mean, I have decided to stick to only to 1 or 2 LL cosplays a year where possible, I definitely don't devote every second of time I get to Kotori.

I mean, who cares about Kotori? (:'()

LS1QL8f.jpg
AHHHH KOTORI.

I mean... She's not my best girl, but she's cute.

#WaifuNozomi2k16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back