• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

Amie said:
By the way, since we are all fans of the series, I thought I might mention that I just ordered Erina's cosplay.
( :D ) I am doing her for a group with my friends, we will have a Soma and Nikumi, hopefully a Megumi and an Ibusaki, too.

(music)(music)(music)
Yes. Fan of the series. Totally. 100% I've definitely watched it and am a fan and know who people are. Hahahahahaha. Of course why would I even be otherwise, hah. That's hilarious to think someone here wouldnt be! Haha! Everyone here would definitely know who all the characters are and would Never secretly be someone who hasn't and doesn't hahahahaha....

...*Nervous Whistle.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Veren said:
Yes. Fan of the series. Totally. 100% I've definitely watched it and am a fan and know who people are. Hahahahahaha. Of course why would I even be otherwise, hah. That's hilarious to think someone here wouldnt be! Haha! Everyone here would definitely know who all the characters are and would Never secretly be someone who hasn't and doesn't hahahahaha....
...*Nervous Whistle.*
Oh, did I sound like I was implying that everyone here was a fan? Oh, it's absolutely fine if you're not, and just enjoy the concept!

:) Sorry!

Veren said:
...I don't know if I approve of this. I prefer my Bishounens to be male.
As do I, but then hey, they're girly enough to dub daughters, if anyone asks.

Well. As a Perfectly straight man myself. I'm fine with that. Much.

Oh. And. Nine-Eyes is holding me hostage, in a very suggestive way. And making me do this roleplay.

Veren said:
Well. As a Perfectly straight man myself. I'm fine with that. Much.
Oh. And. Nine-Eyes is holding me hostage, in a very suggestive way. And making me do this roleplay.
That does sound like Bandito to be honest...

<p>I don't know how much you know about Nine-Eyes, but I should be glad I'm only kind of a monster girl, and not totally, or it would be much more suggestive hostaging.</p>

<p>

I've had to break that chump outta prison Three times for misc harrasment and creeping charges.</p>

Veren said:
I don't know how much you know about Nine-Eyes, but I should be glad I'm only kind of a monster girl, and not totally, or it would be much more suggestive hostaging.
I've had to break that chump outta prison Three times for misc harrasment and creeping charges.
Me and Bandito have known eachother for almost a year so I know how much he likes monster girls >.>

That also sounds like Bandito... *Sigh*

I mean. I won't lie, I like monster girls too, but not in that much of a way. I should totally show you a doc for a monster girl roleplay Bandit and I came up with with the help of a bunch of other people, that he probably doesn't want me to share to everyone in existance. Although it actually is really well made.

Yeah, two of the Three times I broke him out, he was practiallcy CLINGING to seven of the Spider-Girl-Guards legs, the other time it was normal human prison. But they basically begged me to break him out.

I want to marry a lot of people.

Er. Wait. No. Let me rephrase that. I mean, that was a joke <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back