• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

Amie said:
I'm ashamed of you! Acting this way around your biological mother!
No, seriously, I would rather you not say you are my mom. You are pissing me off quite a bit.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]No, seriously, I would rather you not say you are my mom. You are pissing me off quite a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, really? Sorry about that...It was a bit of a joke I had, but if it is being a bother, I'll stop.

Amie said:
Oh, really? Sorry about that...It was a bit of a joke I had, but if it is being a bother, I'll stop.
Thank you, I could've asked nicer now that I look at it. Just a bit of a touchy subject. I don't mind if you say you are the others mom, just not me, please and thank you.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Thank you, I could've asked nicer now that I look at it. Just a bit of a touchy subject. I don't mind if you say you are the others mom, just not me, please and thank you.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, it's no problem! Sorry about it. Since I have the title of the group mum, and I didn't realise your distaste, I thought I'd play around with the joke, but I didn't mean to be an annoyance! I can understand, however, that I was being a bit over-zealous with the joke, so it's no problem whatsoever.

Ahem...Um, It occurs to me that I don't know exactly how would be good to come in, could I get a suggestion/quick view of the current time.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I am a god tier meme, I 'm immune to it due to my many suicide attempts.
ANYWAY! Have you seen Your Lie in April?

[/QUOTE]
I would have, but sadly, it was spoiled horrifically for me. (>n<)

I am watching KuroBaske right now.

It is godlike. (o'v'o)

Oohh, and Bungou Stray Dogs. The character Akiko is my soul sister. (music)

As you can see: intro post up!

Finally.

Amie did something that she was supposed to for a roleplay.

Huzzah for that.

By the way, Addie is not evil per se, she is just particularly pompous, just adding! :P

I bet 3 cents my character is more arrogant/pompus about his magic tricks.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest it would've been funnier and more Shokugeki like if the crowd was just silent and horrified at Addie's little pose xD

Kuroko no basuke is great, but there are at least three other sports anime I like more, and no, slam dunk isn't one of them @Amie

Amie said:
They were! :P
I do like Haikyuu a little, and Free is splendid, but no, Kuroko wins.

I'm yet to watch Slam Dunk. I want to!
Haikyuu is much better in my opinion, and I enjoy Ace no Diamond and Baby Steps much more too. And I Love KnB but those ones are better.

Can't do free, i find it repulsive xD

Also, I have too many commissions to do from reddit ;-;

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Haikyuu is much better in my opinion, and I enjoy Ace no Diamond and Baby Steps much more too. And I Love KnB but those ones are better.
Can't do free, i find it repulsive xD

Also, I have too many commissions to do from reddit ;-;

[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen the two you mentioned, and Haikyuu just wasn't as gripping for me.

FREE... MAKE US FREE, NA SPLASH KASANEEETAAA.

I sometimes watch bits from the series with my four year old sister.

We are Rei and Nagisa, and I need to get her to cosplay him.

Amie said:
I haven't seen the two you mentioned, and Haikyuu just wasn't as gripping for me.
FREE... MAKE US FREE, NA SPLASH KASANEEETAAA.

I sometimes watch bits from the series with my four year old sister.

We are Rei and Nagisa, and I need to get her to cosplay him.
They are great and Haikyuu is so much better than KnB IMO, Season 3 comes out this fall and I am so hyped.

I refuse to watch it so I have no idea who those characters are

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]They are great and Haikyuu is so much better than KnB IMO, Season 3 comes out this fall and I am so hyped.
I refuse to watch it so I have no idea who those characters are

[/QUOTE]
Maybe I'll look into them! I just wasn't interested as much. I never do any sports and never have done, but I do know quite a few things about basketball now because of Kuroko.

Refused to watch it? Bishonens everywhere are ashamed.

THEIR NAMES ARE MAKOTO, HARUKA, NAGISA AND REI.

They are basically my daughters. xD

Veren said:
...Bishounens are daughters?
IF I SUPPOSE THEY CAN, THEY CAN BE ANYTHING.

THE DAUGHTERS THEY WERE BORN TO BE.

OR SOMETHING.

By the way, since we are all fans of the series, I thought I might mention that I just ordered Erina's cosplay.

( :D ) I am doing her for a group with my friends, we will have a Soma and Nikumi, hopefully a Megumi and an Ibusaki, too.

(music)(music)(music)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back