Shards of Immortality

I have absolutely no problem with anyone being evil, underhanded, and backstabbing in a game. Isn't that part of the fun of playing? I'm just put together something I wanted to play, which is what I usually encourage other players to do.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]Can't help but wonder how Rancypants is going to handle all these creepy girls running around

[/QUOTE]
He'll handle it the way he always handles women.

Incendius said:
I can't wait to see how he interacts with Lillivia. Such potential for hilarity.
Lillivia will probably find more in common with Chaos... That rascal of a sword.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]PUH-PEEZZZ!
Good god I can't wait. Not even excited for combat or adventure or anything, I just want the General-to-General interaction.

[/QUOTE]
Heck, I'm just excited to see the interaction between the horrendous abominations that are our characters.

I have to agree I think the General-to-General interaction will be the most interesting part! Every one with their own different agenda's more or less. No doubt there will be some clashing and it will be interesting if any factions arise from the General's ranks.

All character sheets have been moved out to the forums for Shards of Immortality. All new character submissions please go over there. http://www.rpdom.com/forums/shards-of-immortality/

Do not get to forget to click on "Watch Forum" when you get there so you can get updates and status for Shards.

I have set this game to currently Joinable and moved it to Our Roleplays.

So... From what I gather, it seems like everyone is more or less a crazy loon from one end of the spectrum to the other.

I might just use the character I made before. Or create the "Yes Man" character I wanted to make the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back