[Shards of Immortality] We speak no evil

Ladies and Gentlemen just continue posting and doing skits, me and Miz plan to revamp the game soon and purge the inactive players and get the game back on track.

hehe, I owe this game a post or two. The alert system doesn't like me so I had to actually notice the thread my chara is in ... is well... been a light tad busy. xD

Myllinnia said:
hehe, I owe this game a post or two. The alert system doesn't like me so I had to actually notice the thread my chara is in ... is well... been a light tad busy. xD
It's fine, just post when you can please :) !

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Ladies and Gentlemen just continue posting and doing skits, me and Miz plan to revamp the game soon and purge the inactive players and get the game back on track.

[/QUOTE]
Haha. Been kinda holding off on posting in main since hearing you guys were plotting a revamp, didn't want to waste time/posting energy on stuff that was going to be obsolete, but if we're s'posed to continue posting I doubt it'd be a total waste eh?

EDUT: and if I may ask, what sort of plans and plots are you spinning to alter the game with? I'M CURIOUS OK DONT JUDGE MEE

I'm places as usual; I'll wait for you guys to revamp.

Meanwhile will skit as soon as I can get home to my desktop. ugh I should have USB'd it.

Blackadder said:
So hopefully, Altharian gets all approved sooner or later. Then Magitech Doom on our foes. :D
We should do a skit set in the Tower during the height of the Overlord's reign, arguing about the merits of magitech versus biomagitech.

Would you mind starting this one? I've done a lot of thread-starting in recent weeks...

I'm also up for a skit, although I'd prefer if discussed in the skit chat.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can get in one last post before the revamp. If not, oh wells.

Wow, we just got "Bam"ed. I'm excited.

This system you built seems really cool. It should be fun to give it a run.

Just to keep everyone in the loop: My wife and I are in the process of having our baby. I'll not be posting for at least tonight, maybe tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I'll be back as soon as I can. Wish us luck!

I will be posting the new threads up shortly, please do continue the amazing skits!

I also have an amazing side adventure skit that is going up(It should be it's own game really) About an alternative setting, still using the core of immortality.

I CONTROL THE SKITS I CONTROL THE UNIVERSE

the amusing irony of every active skit being me, given my inconsistent posting, is absolutely delicious. MOAR. APPLES.

also uh yes looking forwards to new threads

Update:

I'm waiting for Miz to settle into his new dorm before I post all the new things up, I don't want to move on with out him, give me a few days, most likely will happen on Monday.

Just continue your skits for now.

Sorry all.

WlfSamurai said:
No worries. It'll be worth the wait.
Everything about this game so far has been, so... I'm inclined to agree! Take your time BUT KNOW THAT WE REMAIN, RAVENOUS BEASTS SLAVERING FOR MORE.

But, you know, no pressure or anything.

I don't slather, it ruins these shirts. Good quality Nethersilk, you can't just buy this stuff!

Captain Hesperus

I know! Isn't it cool!!

Also, I've added Torben's long-suffering Lab Assistant to the PC thread.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Update:
I'm waiting for Miz to settle into his new dorm before I post all the new things up, I don't want to move on with out him, give me a few days, most likely will happen on Monday.

Just continue your skits for now.

Sorry all.

[/QUOTE]
I am waiting for Wizard's situation with his computer to be better. Right now he's having problems with power. Hurricanes...

Miz said:
I am waiting for Wizard's situation with his computer to be better. Right now he's having problems with power. Hurricanes...
I just lost 5 paragraphs today in a post due to a power outage, and yesterday as well.

We are talking about Shards tomorrow night. We will keep you all posted.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I just lost 5 paragraphs today in a post due to a power outage, and yesterday as well.
We are talking about Shards tomorrow night. We will keep you all posted.

[/QUOTE]
So... anything yet? Sorry to bug you. Been a couple weeks, just hoping for an update at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back