• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Shaparita Academy

Telios

Onyx Dragon
Towa was flying to Shaparita Academy in his dragon form before he landed at the school yard with his backpack in his hands. "It's time." Towa said and shifted back, putting his backpack on and walked into the school. "This place IS big." He thought to himself, looking at the large building before walking in.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Oh no no no! I can't be late on my first day! Alexis thought to herself as she ran towards her new school. Her wolf ears picks up lots of noises around her, but she didn't care, she was too focus on getting to school. She hate being stared atevery time she enter a classroom late. Soon the school came into view and Alexis let out a huge sighed as she start slowing down.

Towa looked around as he walked and didn't looked in front of him. He bumped into a girl with wolf ears and both fell onto the floor. "Sorry." Towa absentmindedly said as he stood up and dusted himself, picking up his backpack and reached a hand at the girl.

She was too busy looking at the school building to see someone standing in the way. Alexis bumped into someone and fell on her bum. "Ow," she mumbled and saw a hand in front of her. Alexis look up and saw a guy, around her age or younger, holding his hand out towards her. She smiled and took it, pulling herself up, "thanks, sorry for bumping into you."

"It's ok. Part of my fault anyways. You're a wolf?" Typowa said with a silly smile, rubbing the back of his neck before asking the girl.

One he asked her if she was a wolf, she realized that she haven't changed yet. "Um...yeah," she smiled, "I'm Alexis, nice to meet you."

"Well...I lost my map and schedule paper so I was wondering if I could get another on," Alexis said as she follow Towa. She quickly changed to her human form before she started walking.

"You can have mine. I can get them myself later." Towa said with a smile, giving Alexis the map.

"Oh thanks," Alexis said, suddenly feels a little nervous around Towa, "I guess I better get to my class." She smiled and take the map, "thank you again for the map."

"Bye!" She waved at him and start heading towards her first class. She was excited to meet other shapeshifters here at this school. She might get to make some friends here too, if she was lucky and nice enough to others.

Towa got a map and the schedule for him before heading to his first class. He sat in his place and took out his things while waiting for the teacher, not knowing Alexis is in the same room.

Alexis entered the class, hoping that she isn't late and look around for a seat then she spotted Towa, a smile lit up on her face, "Towa!" She start walking towards him, seeing that the seat next to him was empty.

"I didn't know we would be in the same class!" She smiled happily, "is this seat taken?" She asked him, gesturing to the empty seat next to him.

"Nope." Towa shook his head with a smile. "I didn't thought that we would be in the same class either." He said with a smile, at Alexis, happy being close to her somehow...

Alexis sat down and start taking out her book and pencil case. "Um..." She didn't know what to say, she'd became nervous around Towa. Think, think, think! "Is this teacher nice?" Is this teacher nice? Really? Is that all I can came up with? Ugh! Alexis was mentally asking herself.

"I'm not really sure." Towa shrugged and more students walked into class and sat down. Soon the teacher came in before class began. "Welcome everyone to Shaparita Acdpademy! I'm Ms. Marades and as you might know already from your schedule, I'll be your teacher for Math." She spoke in a soft tone with a friendly smile. "Ms. Marades...? Aunt Monique?" Towa mumbled to himself as he listened to the teacher.

Alexis turned her head towards the front of the classroom, where the teacher, Ms. Marades, was standing. She'll be our Maths teacher? Alexis saw Towa, form the corner of her eyes, mumbled something, "do you know Mrs. Marades?" She whispered.

"She is my Aunt... Didn't thought that she teaches here..." Towa whispered back, looking at the teacher.

"Oh," was all Alexis said before paying attending to Ms. Marades again. She's Towa's aunt? This is a small world after all, you never know who you're going to see here.

Ms. Marades started tot each gave out exercises. Towa did them without problems and soon the class was over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back