• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 【SHAMELESS】- OOC.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Though I really want to see how Mimi and Jake will interact.

[/QUOTE]
Me tooooo!! I'm planning on making a little bit more of a caring, protective version of Carl but he won't be so outspoken about it, just yknow, "if you touch my sister you die" kinda thing. xD

i forgot to mention, i finished the NPC characters. they're in the neutral characters tab. i think the way we're going to do the neutral characters is that one character from each family will write out a short overview of the NPC's whereabouts every other post or so, and will write out the NPC's interactions with the dialogue and family and other people. since most of the parents besides Mrs. Nazari are NPC's, this roleplay will probably be more driven by the daughters and sons.

@ailurophile you'd have a better chance of being accepted if you did another role that doesn't have as many applicants, but if this is the only role you really like, go for it!

Seeing as the mother to the Gallaghers isn't included, it's alright to be a half child, right?

the mother ran away and may have an appearance later on in the roleplay. it depends which child you're talking about.

there's some drama that happens in the show later on that i want to happen in the roleplay about one gallagher kid being a half sibling, but i'd prefer that the older sister is fully related to her siblings.

H A N A K O] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5777-midnightanew/ said:
@MidnightAnew[/URL] the two roles i'm hoping to get filled are Athlete and Bad Apple, but feel free to go for whatever you'd like, if you decide to join. ♡
I was totally looking at Bad Apple, haha...I'll try and work up a CS soon!

I'll be holding off on adding any "personal" history bits until I have everything sorted out, so basically I am finished with my CS for now. c:

Hudson said:
@Ambivalence @Rissa
I borrowed Amb's coding and adjusted the coding, thanks to Rissa, to my liking. I am still practicing, haha. I'm a BBCoder in Training. If I am not posting then I am practicing.

I'll get there in 6 months to a year from now, haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Marianne said:
Oh! NO lmao
Thanks @Ambivalence @Rissa

I borrowed Amb's coding and adjusted the coding, thanks to Rissa, to my liking. I am still practicing, haha. I'm a BBCoder in Training. If I am not posting then I am practicing.

I'll get there in 6 months to a year from now, haha
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh dood u a coding god

mines gonna be so basic kms

Hudson said:
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh dood u a coding god
mines gonna be so basic kms
awww, haha

too much credit is being given to me, but thank you very much for the compliment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back