• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy, an magical girl rp mixed with some modern day settings

This is my my first RP I ever made in this website, I have high hopes for this one

story:
Ah, the peacefulness of serenity academy, the magical and fighting prowess here is like no other here in the city of haldur, yet there's something wrong... disappearence of multiple students, teachers suddenly quiting, something's going on..

[This is my my first RP I ever made in this website so, sorry if it's too small]

Rules:
Sure, romance is allowed, but please don't push it too far

OC's and characters from other fandoms are allowed in the RP

Any kind of RP skill is welcomed, by me at least

There are 2 main groups of roles, teachers and students, I don't have any named roles under those groups so you can go crazy I guess

Im going to sleep after I make this post so I'll get the messages tomorrow

I'm looking forward to this

Edit: this is the character posting thread

Edit 2: ooc thread Multiple Settings - Serenity academy OOC thread

Last edited:
This is my my first RP I ever made in this website, I have high hopes for this one :)

story:
Ah, the peacefulness of serenity academy, the magical and fighting prowess here is like no other here in the city of haldur, yet there's something wrong... disappearence of multiple students, teachers suddenly quiting, something's going on..

[This is my my first RP I ever made in this website so, sorry if it's too small]

Rules:
Sure, romance is allowed, but please don't push it too far

OC's and characters from other fandoms are allowed in the RP

Any kind of RP skill is welcomed, by me at least

There are 2 main groups of roles, teachers and students, I don't have any named roles under those groups so you can go crazy I guess

Im going to sleep after I make this post so I'll get the messages tomorrow

I'm looking forward to this :D
WHY ARE THE EMOTICONS REPLACED WITH EMOJIS

quite intrigued by this… by the way you wrote it im not sure if this is from a fandom (if it is, i’m sure i don’t know it) but i am interested! not sure what type of person i’d be or make. probably a student considering it would be easier to play someone who doesn’t know too much and is still learning since i would be ooc too

If I may ask, what is the intended literacy of the rp, and how often would responses be expected if one were to join the rp?

If I may ask, what is the intended literacy of the rp, and how often would responses be expected if one were to join the rp?
yeah that would be good to know. and also character making outlines and a little world info but that will come eventually i assume. excited! been thinking up some stuff

I would be interested, but would also love to know the mechanic outlines of character creation and literacy <3

Well the character making doesn't have to be too detailed, but there's a minimum of 5 different kinds of info for the characters, minimum, and for the literacy and expected responses, I just wanna keep it simple and not too detailed, and I expect you to at least post something once a day, with some exceptions

quite intrigued by this… by the way you wrote it im not sure if this is from a fandom (if it is, i’m sure i don’t know it) but i am interested! not sure what type of person i’d be or make. probably a student considering it would be easier to play someone who doesn’t know too much and is still learning since i would be ooc too
Also, no this isn't from any fandom, this was a story I just had in my head for months

okokok this all seems fun! not sure what ur process is for picking people for this but jist know i am quite interested in it!

There's no process for picking people, whoever wants to join, joins
ooh well i would sure like to join! let me know when youve got all the character making info set up like what specifically we should be clarifying about our people and a little about the world

ooh well i would sure like to join! let me know when youve got all the character making info set up like what specifically we should be clarifying about our people and a little about the world
The only thing that's gonna be be required for the characters would be their age, the rest is a bit optional, but there's a 5 information minimum, like your can't just say your character's name and age, and then call it a day

Yeah! I'd love to join in, so let me know when you're ready to put in the big details and I'd be happy to create a character! Are there age expectations/limits? I know you said it's an academy, but are we talking like, x-men, sailor moon, etiquette and espionage, etc?

Quick question, when you say "magical girls" what exactly do you mean?

Like, is this inspired by Mahou Shojo manga/anime and if so which ones?

Ok I got the basics figured out, kinda

All magic is classified under what is called the: "10 bases" which are: fire, water, air, earth, light, dark, atomic, energy, time, and sense
Fire, water, air, and earth are the easiest ones to master, light and dark are a bit complicated, and atomic, energy, time, and sense are the hardest ones to master

most bases have an advantage and disadvantage against each other, like water is the upper hand in fire but is disadvantaged against earth, most magic wielders only learn 1 of the bases but it's possible to learn 2 or possibly more, but it's not easy,

Its been unknown to historians about magic was even discovered in the first place as old records of war has have shown magic users all the way back to the beginning of the first millennium

Last edited:
The concept i had in mind might end up closest to Energy or maybe Sense, Would be tied closer to their Magic Source/Fuel. I assume Mana is a thing in this world? Like are spells cast from Inner Mana/Magic, Gathering it from Enviroment, or Mix of Both?

Quick question, when you say "magical girls" what exactly do you mean?

Like, is this inspired by Mahou Shojo manga/anime and if so which ones?
I want it to be a bit like sailor moon for like, the first half of the RP the characters will fight some 'forces of evil' believing that the forces are behind the disappearences and turmoil going on but then for the second half it'll take a rather dark turn as one of the students realize that all the stuff that's doing on is principals doing as they planned to "liberate" the world (and by that I mean wile out all humans from the planet) and now everyone has to team up and save the world, or join the principal in their "liberation"

The concept i had in mind might end up closest to Energy or maybe Sense, Would be tied closer to their Magic Source/Fuel. I assume Mana is a thing in this world? Like are spells cast from Inner Mana/Magic, Gathering it from Enviroment, or Mix of Both?
A mix of both, you'll be able to use either mana or the environment but it'll be weaker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back