• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’―𝒽𝑒 β˜… πΏπ’Άπ“ˆπ“‰ β˜… π’²π’Ύπ“ˆπ’½ (Magical Girl/Boy Roleplay) (Inspired by Madoka Magica) (Currently Only Accepting Witches/Warlocks/Magical Boys)

Which are you comfortable with for OOC?

• Discord server only

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • RPN thread only

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Discord server AND RPN thread

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • One or the other, doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

As a warlock ofc

Interested! What role? Not as sure... would go magical girl (you know, being the one I am already!) teeter towards the dark side. Hard to say if someone as pure hearted as I could ever fall to that side though or pull it off convincingly!

Thank you all for your interest. Please let me know what kind of positions you would all like? Magical Girl/Boy or a Witch/Warlock.
Maybe a witch? That'd be cool :0

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

As a warlock ofc
Hi!!

Been a good minute but I sooooo loves Madoka!

Interested in playing a magical girl!
Interested! What role? Not as sure... would go magical girl (you know, being the one I am already!) teeter towards the dark side. Hard to say if someone as pure hearted as I could ever fall to that side though or pull it off convincingly!
I may be interested in Perhaps a witch.
Maybe a witch? That'd be cool :0
Thank you for all your interest into the roleplay. I believe i am confident enough to make the threads now.

I am in the process of creating the lore thread for this roleplay and will have everything setup hopefully by the end of the day.

Also I have setup a poll regarding ooc if you all could take a vote so I know how I will setup ooc chatter.

Would it be possible for me to be both a magical girl and a magical boy? I have characters that are twins, brother and sister, that I'd love to contribute. c:

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Last couple of questions so I can see how much my character idea needs tweaking.

Would it be cool if a character's power allowed them to summon one of several predetermined weapons and/or monsters for backup? Or do you want the limit to be strict?

Also,the CS phrasing seems to imply that a witchlock recruited directly or a witchlock converted from a magical hero will receive a wish. Is one or both of these statements true?

Thanks for that. Last couple of questions so I can see how much my character idea needs tweaking.

Would it be cool if a character's power allowed them to summon one of several predetermined weapons and/or monsters for backup? Or do you want the limit to be strict?

Also,the CS phrasing seems to imply that a witchlock recruited directly or a witchlock converted from a magical hero will receive a wish. Is one or both of these statements true?
Can you be a bit more specific as to what you mean regarding predetermined weapons and/or monsters? Like what kinds of weapons would she possibly summon and/or what kind of monsters? Just asking to avoid you possibly pulling out like an army of an arsenal of guns and other military equipment for a barrage of an attack.

As for Witch/Warlock...when an individual is recruited directly by the dark Goddess, then they receive a wish.
When a Magical Girl/Boy is converted by the dark Goddess via the corruption of the Soul Gem...they do not get a second wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back