• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy, an magical girl rp mixed with some modern day settings

ive got some fun ideas for an earth user. will wait for another non-recruitment thread to post stuff

I’m always pumped for magical girl shit. Highly interested, flexible role.

NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire I have a couple questions about the intended lore.

Like,how common are magic users in the general population outside the academy? Do the heroes in particular have typical magical girl transformations or are they basically "always on"? Is the transformation something manmade or is there a supernatural source like a spirit/familiar that imparts it to them?

NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire I have a couple questions about the intended lore.

Like,how common are magic users in the general population outside the academy? Do the heroes in particular have typical magical girl transformations or are they basically "always on"? Is the transformation something manmade or is there a supernatural source like a spirit/familiar that imparts it to them?
Magic users Arent that rare across the world and some even use magic for their work and to get a bit of profit every once in a while (no not robbing you silly goose I mean magic tricks and stuff)

Yeah the "transformations" are basically always on

Here it is

Had to repost it, my bad

chara posted.

unfortunately not too much lore on the world and magic system to work with, and I broke my keyboard over a game of league earlier so ive been typing on a fuckshit phone

will probably make changes once i get a new keyboard

Slowly working on mine, saving as WIP due to not wanting to loose parts i have

Not a whole lot to work with in terms of setting so I'm still trying to settle on what kind of person my student is like and what powers they will have

I'm definitely interested in joining! I love magic, I love girls, what's not to enjoy!

Some questions though:
1 - Is there an age minimum for the players?
2 - Is the academy college age, high school age, or a mix of both?
3 - Since it's an all girls school from what I can gather then sapphic/lesbian relationships are allowed? You mentioned romance, but hetero relationships could exist between teachers and students if that's allowed

I'm definitely interested in joining! I love magic, I love girls, what's not to enjoy!

Some questions though:
1 - Is there an age minimum for the players?
2 - Is the academy college age, high school age, or a mix of both?
3 - Since it's an all girls school from what I can gather then sapphic/lesbian relationships are allowed? You mentioned romance, but hetero relationships could exist between teachers and students if that's allowed
The age range for students is the normal high school range, I will give exceptions for lower ages if they're a prodigy

Don't know what made you think serenity academy was an all girls school but yeah, LGBTQ+ relationships are allowed

eeeh the sheet's good enough, im just going to call it there and write mr teacherman an obligatory tragic backstory actual backstory tomorrow or something

current idea is he's just jaded and depressed because his invention got misused for the big bad and then i can laugh at him when the school goes full nazi mode and his research gets used to cleanse commit genocide on the magicless lesser beings ordinary civilians

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back