• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
if you want, i can message them and ask if they’re still in the rp. some people are taking a really long time. :////
I'd give it a few more days. I know this month is exam month so everyone is probably really busy (I say month because different exam weeks) :///

ok ok, tomorrow im going to check to see if people are still interested. i don’t want those interested to be stuck~!

pretty depressed that this rp is dead. really killed my interest in my other rps. just ugh rn.

regardless, i'll reply anyway.

maybe i should skip? tbh i was planning on making a new character but is it worth it? i do want to continue with the rp.
I think a time skip would be nice. Maybe bump the interest thread since the rp is still open and accepting.

Did you hear anything from those that haven’t posted in a while?

O
I think a time skip would be nice. Maybe bump the interest thread since the rp is still open and accepting.

Did you hear anything from those that haven’t posted in a while?
yeah, when i got the chance i’ll figure out where it’ll skip to. i just recently bumped it but i can bump it again.

i only heard from breeze and crystal ://

I’m sorry ;( I had errands last few days and my medical problems aren’t helping. I’ll try to finish my post tonigh or in the morning before classes.

that's alright~ i was only pointing out how everyone seemingly disappeared. andddd don’t worry if you can’t get your post out

yeppp
Yayyyy. I was planning on making a non korean character if that's okay. He'd in any case half African American

Users who are viewing this thread

Back