Sector 6-10 Squad

Majeegleglurp, mara fuginay. Cermidgel nar huber maktial nipuru. Giddle wis hublestork, nubblestip hebble marpodginay

Well this character hides alot of things including his birth and real name. All of that will be revealed later on.

Imatree said:
Well this character hides alot of things including his birth and real name. All of that will be revealed later on.
Sorry, you got to reveal that now. Can't join our crew otherwise.

Imatree said:
You can hide those things during the role play from everyone. Only the captain, me, will know those private things.

The character sheets are like resumes, so it wouldn't be realistic to omit your birth date and such on your resume.

So can my character lie about his name and birth and what ever on the document?

Because I wanna make it a surprise to everyone.

Imatree said:
So can my character lie about his name and birth and what ever on the document?
Because I wanna make it a surprise to everyone.
No, he can lie in the role play, but not in a resume. No one would hire a person with a fake name.

Pretend it's a real resume. A document acquired for hiring purposes. Lying will flag you and If you want to plan to be a traitor PM me, then you can create an alias and such.

Si señor, in the PM you can specify you want to create a chat which only select people can see and/or reply to

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, something else you should know. If you want to grab someones attention in a speciffic post, you tag them. You tag someone by typing @ in front of their name. That way it shows up for sure in their notes.

For example, i'll tag you here: @Imatree

Alstromeria said:
Oh, something else you should know. If you want to grab someones attention in a speciffic post, you tag them. You tag someone by typing @ in front of their name. That way it shows up for sure in their notes.
For example, i'll tag you here: @Imatree
Its all your fault >.>

Oh I was ignored/blocked once. What did I do? I made a alt account and went back on that post and trolled her.

Good times.

This site has a lot of cool features tho.

What else is there?

And [accordian] [slide] I [/slide] [slide] can [/slide] [slide] also [/slide][slide] do [/slide] [slide] this [/slide] [/accordion]

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Im almost done making the character.

This is my first attempt to a roleplay character so dont judge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back