Sector 6-10 Squad

SachiGrl said:
Eh, okay. I'll edit him in. >.>
That's based on personalities. Can she take jokes & pranks?
I assumed since she's second in command the cap is her ally, and she finds jokes and pranks amusing, and is level-headed about them. She doesn't look to get revenge or get even, though.

She's peaceful and relaxed. If she were pranked, she'd find it funny and admit that she fell for it or whatnot, but she's not one to make jokes herself or give out pranks. She might try to be funny though. xD

Tbh I think everyone is her ally. She has no enemies

OH I NEED TO MAKE MINGO 126 YEARS OLD

And jaenko is just really a neutral guy, he doesn't make enemies, but not friends to much either, ya know. He won't go out of his way for anybody if he doesn't feel like it

Last edited by a moderator:
And mingo's just chill, so he'll smile warmly and stuff at everybody. The fact that they're both chordatians should help too

JAYZISS FUCK I TRY TO MAKE ONE LIL' EDIT ON JAENKO TO FIX A SPELLING MISTAKE AND END UP SCREWING UP THE WHOLE THING

I do not speak the 101010011001110100

Last edited by a moderator:
Alstromeria said:
JAYZISS FUCK I TRY TO MAKE ONE LIL' EDIT ON JAENKO TO FIX A SPELLING MISTAKE AND END UP SCREWING UP THE WHOLE THING
I do not speak the 101010011001110100
As Sachi has said, you cannot edit her hard-ass code because it's so goddamn complicated o-o she fix -w-

Alstromeria said:
But i don't want her to do all the work, i mean, she's allready got this whole thing to start running
She offered to fix mine after she finished work.. With how brilliant she is, she could do awesomeeeeeness everything :D

Frown. Well what can I say, I'm a writer, not a coder xD

Actually tried to code, but ended up sucking. So it's been med school for me

Alstromeria said:
Frown. Well what can I say, I'm a writer, not a coder xD
Actually tried to code, but ended up sucking. So it's been med school for me
I love coding, but she's at a higher level than I am.

Can I join?

Im new here and this caught my mind.

I dont know how this works.

I already have a character in mind.

Imatree said:
Can I join?
Im new here and this caught my mind.

I dont know how this works.

I already have a character in mind.
Frubjigubbit. Fregalburg, wadootie. Mar ishtuk de, jingliglieo halvush steay. Kal zebrazi.

Imatree said:
Don't listen to him. He's being silly.

Just answer the following about your character and provide a picture of him/her:

Doc #: SEC6-10S-???? (replace the question marks with numbers or letters)

Date Doc: 05/??/3005 (replace the question marks with any number from 01-31)

BIRTH NAME: (Required)

NICKNAME(S): (Write N/A if not applicable.)

RACE: (Chordatian, Demonic Elf, Nauvon, Human, or Android. If your character is of more than one race write Mixed and in parenthesis the mix. Example: (Chordatian/Nauvon) )

AGE: (Chordatians Select from 100-200 years, Demonic Elves select from 30-40 years, Nauvons/Humans have a normal life span, and Androids select 10 or more years)

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: (Required)

DATE OF BIRTH: (This is based in May 3005, so the math should be easy)

HOMETOWN: (City, Planet. If you would like to create your own city, provide me a description and picture.)

BLOOD TYPE: (Required)

FAMILY:

SPOUSE:

(Write N/A if not applicable. Discuss with other players if you'd like to be wed.)

CHILDREN:

(Write N/A if not applicable.)

OCCUPATION: (Select one of the following: Second in Command, Engineer, Pilot, Medic or Soldier.)

FLUENT IN: (Select one or more of the following: Phi (French), Hmmz (Czech), Naun (Spanish), and English. Your character must be Fluent in English)

Powers:(List each ability and describe its usage and limitations/weaknesses. Write N/A if not applicable.)

SKILLS:(List each skill and describe its usage and limitations/weaknesses.)

HEIGHT: (Required)

WEIGHT: (Required)

EYES: (Required)

HAIR: (Required)

DESCRIPTION: (Required) (Picture may be optional, but this isn't. If you have a picture, you need one paragraph describing what we can't see or any changes to the picture. If you have no image, please be thorough in your description as well.)

Example Length Required: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec tincidunt quam sapien, in malesuada turpis vestibulum a. Duis consectetur eros bibendum massa placerat, non hendrerit massa molestie. Pellentesque vitae condimentum erat. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus egestas, nibh id ultricies convallis, ipsum arcu rhoncus eros, et aliquam libero lacus vel velit. Praesent quis turpis sed tortor fringilla tincidunt ac accumsan lectus.

ALLIES: (Talk with your fellow role players and list who's your friends)

ENEMIES: (Talk with your fellow role players and list who's your frienemy)

HOBBIES: (Required)

DISLIKES: (Required)

PERSONALITY: (Required)(1 paragraphs minimum. Lemme have a feeling for your character. At least some of who they are.)

Example Requirement Length: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec tincidunt quam sapien, in malesuada turpis vestibulum a. Duis consectetur eros bibendum massa placerat, non hendrerit massa molestie. Pellentesque vitae condimentum erat. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus egestas, nibh id ultricies convallis, ipsum arcu rhoncus eros, et aliquam libero lacus vel velit. Praesent quis turpis sed tortor fringilla tincidunt ac accumsan lectus.

HISTORY:

Example Required Length: (Character history. 2 paragraph min. Let us know what kinda stuff has gone on in your characters life.)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec tincidunt quam sapien, in malesuada turpis vestibulum a. Duis consectetur eros bibendum massa placerat, non hendrerit massa molestie. Pellentesque vitae condimentum erat. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus egestas, nibh id ultricies convallis, ipsum arcu rhoncus eros, et aliquam libero lacus vel velit. Praesent quis turpis sed tortor fringilla tincidunt ac accumsan lectus.

Sed euismod imperdiet quam. Sed sit amet cursus metus. Duis eu ultricies elit. Suspendisse potenti. Curabitur quis posuere elit, et sagittis nunc. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed feugiat ullamcorper dui, sed mollis augue dapibus ac. Suspendisse tincidunt sagittis mollis. Fusce vestibulum nibh metus, a consectetur nisl consectetur a. Quisque ullamcorper elit et accumsan suscipit.

NOTES: (Extra tidbits of information)

:0/5: Detai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back