Sector 6-10 Squad

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Ha, I always forget that my name has god in it. I've had this username for like four or so years now, and it's origin is pretty stupid.

[/QUOTE]
I wanna know!! I wanna know!! :3

Are you joining us on our mission, god?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I could've lied about my age and actually be an eternal being of destruction.

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't have believed you >.>

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I could've lied about my age and actually be an eternal being of destruction.

[/QUOTE]
Reading this made me check if I lied about me age >.>

Alstromeria said:
Jaenko: DISHONESTY! DECIET! LIES! IT'S THE GOVERNMENT I TELL YOU! THE GOVERNMENT!
Phi'gora: *fist bumps Jaenko's forehead* You tell 'em, bucko.

((My other character in the making))

SachiGrl said:
I wanna know!! I wanna know!! :3
Are you joining us on our mission, god?
Well that my friend will take some time, eh not really now that I think about it. Way back when when little Ender was just another 12 year old scrublet *Insert flashback song/sounds* a new magical game had come out on Xbox 360 called "Minecraft." He of course had to buy it, not just because it was popular at the time, but because it was utterly fascinating. So fast forward like one or two years *Insert appropriate fast forward sounds* a new patch had come out that added a new mysterious enemy. It would teleport around and steal all of your goodies, which little scrubby Ender loved to do. No, not the teleporting part the stealy one. It would also attack you if you looked at it's face, but that's besides the point. Well these enemies were called "Endermen" and they had there own dimension aptly named "The End." with a huge dragon-god thing guarding it. Out of all of his scrubby friends, only he was able to go to said realm and kill the dragon legitly. After he busted int their world and defeated their god, he himself was their new god, well to him at least. He would stay in the end and defend his underlings from his friends incessant attacks for quite some time. So long of a time that he went out and spent ten whole dollars to change his name to "The Endergod" and the rest was history.

And maybe, I'm not really sure yet.

@Dkingow

@Alstromeria

Umm... I cheated and accepted you guys. I couldn't wait anymore >.<

Anyway, I wanted to talk about our character's friendships.

Captain Andro is obsessed with upgrading himself, so I was planning for him to kiss your asses often. Try to get close to you guys... for those upgrades doh.. So Are you friends or frienemies with him? I'm putting you guys as Friends for him.

Also, Phi-gora is for sure friends with Jaenko. I think they'd be awesome friends.

((Also, don't worry about editing.. I'll edit for you guys..))

Always messing up the kjsfvksjfvdl code.

Man, it seems as though everyone wants to be happy fun time engineers and I don't want to over saturate it and try to make another one.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Man, it seems as though everyone wants to be happy fun time engineers and I don't want to over saturate it and try to make another one.

[/QUOTE]
There's room. Join, bro.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Then there'll be so many huge nerds yucking it up and there might not be any other positions being filled.

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to be playing soldier and/or medic.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Then there'll be so many huge nerds yucking it up and there might not be any other positions being filled.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I made an interest check. It will be balanced and anyway, Alstro and Anax want to make more characters, so if no one else joins then we fill the gaps ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back