Sector 6-10 Squad

SachiGrl said:
Wait.. You're in FL?
Let's be friends<3
I live in Florida :3 do you?

What if you taught at my school o-o

Alstromeria said:
I dunno how or what i did, but the code is not happy with me :S
I'll fix it. I'm at work now, so can't fix code while making sure my kids are doing their classwork >.>

Thanks for fixing my code sachi <3

But i mean, who goes through preeschool, 8 years of grae school, 4 years of highschool, and 4 years of college and says "Let's tourture kids for over two thirds the year"? Lol, freshmen year college was bitch enough, nooooooo teaching for me, no thank you xD

@Fuzziestudios

I need more information on your character. (I'm not going in your profile to look for it)

You also didn't follow some of my instructions in the Character Sheet.

Reread my character sheet and follow instructions.

Okay.

Two questions then.

1. Can I curse on the roleplay?

2. If Im leaving, can I announce it on the main stream in percentiles?

Ex:

Fuzzie kicked someone, blah blah blah.

(Okay guys Im to bed. Sea u tomorrow.)

Fuzziestudios said:
Okay.
Two questions then.

1. Can I curse on the roleplay?

2. If Im leaving, can I announce it on the main stream in percentiles?

Ex:

Fuzzie kicked someone, blah blah blah.

(Okay guys Im to bed. Sea u tomorrow.)
Sounds fine, but this is a detailed role play, and I don't think your character qualifies. Sorry.

SachiGrl said:
Are you old enough to work yet (will your parents let you work?)
Parents won't let me. School is my job. And I'm sorry you had to deal with a jerk. I woulda griped and growled at him.

Dkingow said:
I assume if you are able to go you live close to Orlando then. If not then I can see why money would be a major issue
I'm poor, bruh. No money to pay for entry, let alone gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anaxileah said:
Parents won't let me. School is my job. And I'm sorry you had to deal with a jerk. I woulda griped and growled at him.
Hazz would of blown up in my situation. I bet Drak would have too<3

SachiGrl said:
Hazz would of blown up in my situation. I bet Drak would have too<3
Even better. He'd have gathered some smoky tendrils and wrapped them around the person, then brought them to one of his favorite sections of the Underworld - the excrement pit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol awe too bad would have been fun to meet a new friend XP I am going as RWBY FANDOM lol I have a full set of RWBY Gear and I plan on wearing it all

Dkingow said:
Lol awe too bad would have been fun to meet a new friend XP I am going as RWBY FANDOM lol I have a full set of RWBY Gear and I plan on wearing it all
:o *wants to see* ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back