Sector 6-10 Squad

Imatree said:
You know...
Maybe I should stick to causal rps.

Or maybe I should just ignore these awful people.

I am Fuzziestudios.

Im surpised you havent put the clues together.

Now let me answer some questions.

1: The reason I didnt copy the bbcode code was because 1. I didnt know what that was at the time 2. I was on a PHONE.

2: Why I called Sachi an asshole? Because she was a lazy bitch who had strength to make this rp but didnt have enough strength to view my FUCKING profile. Wow, is that lazy.

This isnt a roleplay. This is a book with many authors. Rps are suppose to be made along the way. It makes it a surpise. Its not fun if you actually know what's gonna happen. Its like reading the end of the book first. Its not gonna be fun.

Fuzzie is Matthew in the mech suit.

Im not an FUCKING idiot. You are the guys who are ruining the fun of rps. I wanted to fun but you gave me none of it. A rp doesnt need to be perfect. Your suppose to have fun!

Sachi, did you have fun making this rp?

If you didnt, you didnt do it right.

My drawing of Fuzzie is better than stealing something from Google Images. It's ORIGINAL.

Also, dont just 12 years like theyre fucking 7! I have my own computer and phone. I dont sleep in a god damn cib.

BTW, Im 13.

You are just like Richeal from another rp I wanted to be in. You dont even give me a chance because Im "a young idiot".

Fuck you.
You're not an idiot.

Don't call yourself that.

Alstro was wrong to assume your age, but you shouldn't call people assholes as loosely as you did.

I have feelings just as you do.

I tried to be polite about your character, but it seemed you were reluctant to work with me.

As I said before, if you would like your character to join, just plan it with me.

Stop focusing on Alstro and God. I am the GM, just worry about me.

Hot damn, you're a better human being than I thought you were sachi xD i bet he's gone because he thinks his little temper tantrum solved something.

Some people just don't understand the fact, that this, my friends, is the fucking internet. Nobody gives a shit about anything really, and everyone's not even real.

Alstromeria said:
Hot damn, you're a better human being than I thought you were sachi xD i bet he's gone because he thinks his little temper tantrum solved something.
Some people just don't understand the fact, that this, my friends, is the fucking internet. Nobody gives a shit about anything really, and everyone's not even real.
O.o

You thought I was a bad human being?

Phi'gora: *trips Jaenko*

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I wouldn't say that I thought you were a bad human being, I just thought you wouldn't take shit from no one.
I'm probably going to make a Nauvon soldier.

[/QUOTE]
I don't take shit from no one, but I wanted to prove to this guy that I was open minded and willing to try while he wasn't.

If he cussed me out again, I would have totally cut him out.

SachiGrl said:
O.o
You thought I was a bad human being?

Phi'gora: *trips Jaenko*
Jaenko: *Gets up, brushes himself off* Fair enough, fair enough.

Well i have a philosophy. I know i'm a horrible, asinine, terrible person. My neighbor is a terrible person. Ender's probably a horrible person, and wether you'll admit it or not, you're probably a horrible person too. Everyone in the history of existance, whereever they were or whoever they are, is a horrible person.

Ironically, being horrible people is what distinguishes us as human beings.

Don't take it the wrong way, it's not based on opinion or rumor or anything else, it's just the way humanity is as a whole. We can't change it really, it's just how the world is.

Alstromeria said:
Jaenko: *Gets up, brushes himself off* Fair enough, fair enough.
Well i have a philosophy. I know i'm a horrible, asinine, terrible person. My neighbor is a terrible person. Ender's probably a horrible person, and wether you'll admit it or not, you're probably a horrible person too. Everyone in the history of existance, whereever they were or whoever they are, is a horrible person.

Ironically, being horrible people is what distinguishes us as human beings.
Alstromeria said:
Don't take it the wrong way, it's not based on opinion or rumor or anything else, it's just the way humanity is as a whole. We can't change it really, it's just how the world is.
Everybody has a competition in their brain of good thoughts and bad thoughts. Hopefully, the good thoughts win. For me, I always have both. I have like, the thing, I believe the good thing, that’s the thing I believe and than there is this thing. And I don’t believe it, but it is there. It’s always this thing and then this thing. It’s become a category in my brain that I call “of course but maybe”.

I’ll give you an example, okay? Like of course, of course, children who have nut allergies need to be protected, of course. We have to segregate their food from nuts, have their medication available at all times, and anybody who manufactures or serves food needs to be aware of deadly nut allergies, of course, but maybe. Maybe if touching a nut kills you, you’re supposed to die. Of course not, of course not, of course not. Jesus.

I have a nephew who has that. I’d be devastated if something happened to him. But maybe, maybe if we all just do this for one year, we’re done with nut allergies for ever. No, of course not, of course, if you’re fighting for your country and you get shot or hurt, it’s a terrible tragedy, of course, of course, but maybe, may be if you pick up a gun and go to another country and you get shot, it’s not that weird. Maybe if you get shot by the dude, you were just shooting at, it’s a tiny bit your fault. Of course, of course, slavery is the worst thing that ever happened.

Listen, listen, you all clapped for dead kids with the nuts, for kids dying from nuts, you applauded, so you’re in this with me now. Do you understand? You don’t get to cherry-pick those kids did nothing to you.

Of course, of course slavery is the worst thing that ever happened. Of course it is, every time it’s happened. Black people in America, Jews in Egypt, every time a whole race of people has been enslaved, it’s a terrible, horrible thing, of course, but maybe. Maybe every incredible human achievement in history was done with slaves. Every single thing where you go, “how did they build those pyramids?” They just threw human death and suffering at them until they were finished.

How did we traverse the nation with the railroad so quickly? We just threw Chinese people in caves and blew ’em up and didn’t give a shit what happened to them. There’s no end to what you can do when you don’t get of a fuck about particular people. You can do anything. That’s where human greatness comes from, is that we’re shitty people that we fuck others over.

Even today, how do we have this amazing microtechnology? Because the factory where they’re making these, they jump off the fucking roof, because it’s a nightmare in there. You really have a choice. You can have candles and horses and be a little kinder to each other or let someone suffer immeasurably far away, just so you can leave a mean comment on YouTube while you’re taking a shit.

-Louis CK

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Endergod]Everybody has a competition in their brain of good thoughts and bad thoughts. Hopefully, the good thoughts win. For me, I always have both. I have like, the thing, I believe the good thing, that’s the thing I believe and than there is this thing. And I don’t believe it, but it is there. It’s always this thing and then this thing. It’s become a category in my brain that I call “of course but maybe”.
I’ll give you an example, okay? Like of course, of course, children who have nut allergies need to be protected, of course. We have to segregate their food from nuts, have their medication available at all times, and anybody who manufactures or serves food needs to be aware of deadly nut allergies, of course, but maybe. Maybe if touching a nut kills you, you’re supposed to die. Of course not, of course not, of course not. Jesus.

I have a nephew who has that. I’d be devastated if something happened to him. But maybe, maybe if we all just do this for one year, we’re done with nut allergies for ever. No, of course not, of course, if you’re fighting for your country and you get shot or hurt, it’s a terrible tragedy, of course, of course, but maybe, may be if you pick up a gun and go to another country and you get shot, it’s not that weird. Maybe if you get shot by the dude, you were just shooting at, it’s a tiny bit your fault. Of course, of course, slavery is the worst thing that ever happened.

Listen, listen, you all clapped for dead kids with the nuts, for kids dying from nuts, you applauded, so you’re in this with me now. Do you understand? You don’t get to cherry-pick those kids did nothing to you.

Of course, of course slavery is the worst thing that ever happened. Of course it is, every time it’s happened. Black people in America, Jews in Egypt, every time a whole race of people has been enslaved, it’s a terrible, horrible thing, of course, but maybe. Maybe every incredible human achievement in history was done with slaves. Every single thing where you go, “how did they build those pyramids?” They just threw human death and suffering at them until they were finished.

How did we traverse the nation with the railroad so quickly? We just threw Chinese people in caves and blew ’em up and didn’t give a shit what happened to them. There’s no end to what you can do when you don’t get of a fuck about particular people. You can do anything. That’s where human greatness comes from, is that we’re shitty people that we fuck others over.

Even today, how do we have this amazing microtechnology? Because the factory where they’re making these, they jump off the fucking roof, because it’s a nightmare in there. You really have a choice. You can have candles and horses and be a little kinder to each other or let someone suffer immeasurably far away, just so you can leave a mean comment on YouTube while you’re taking a shit.

-Louis CK

[/QUOTE]
O.o

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Hey man, you know it's true.

[/QUOTE]
Phi'gora: *Nods her head slowly with a small smirk* Sure, guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yee yee. Anyways, now that this shit's all behind us as long as the little prick didn't decide to do something stupid...

I've determined via my awesome math skills that we need six more characters to start the RP if sachi really wants to roll with that many people.*

*(I wouldn't reccomend that many people unless everyone carried two characters, or we could have one more person and some of the existing people can make three. I wouldn't mind)

But anyways, this leads to problems of who we can work with and how many people we have and when the actual RP starts. So.

@SachiGrl I've got some people who are pretty well versed with detailed roleplays and shit. You want me to tag them?

Alstromeria said:
Yee yee. Anyways, now that this shit's all behind us as long as the little prick didn't decide to do something stupid...
I've determined via my awesome math skills that we need six more characters to start the RP if sachi really wants to roll with that many people.*

*(I wouldn't reccomend that many people unless everyone carried two characters, or we could have one more person and some of the existing people can make three. I wouldn't mind)

But anyways, this leads to problems of who we can work with and how many people we have and when the actual RP starts. So.

@SachiGrl I've got some people who are pretty well versed with detailed roleplays and shit. You want me to tag them?
Nah, I like small grouped role plays.

Let's remove the pilot positions *they were filler positions anyway*

I'm satisfied with the amount of players we have at hand, but I'm giving everybody a chance to join by Friday.

SachiGrl said:
Shhh... Shhh... *pets Anax calmly*
I wish I hadn't missed that...had a whole load of shit I could've said to the douche canoe...and it's Ana* why does everyone include the x?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back