Secrets of Evercrest

Hey! I volunteer today, so I'll be back later to finish up my character. Sorry about the delay. If it helps, my character will definitely be female.

2748098-comment_ais2noseqfvvsrocoaqn4szivj0gop4b.gif

Finally got my character up! Let me know if anything's amiss, I'm more than happy to change things around since it's such a new character. I'm going to go peek at the spreadsheet now.

@Vatican Cameos Every thing looks amazing! your good to start when ever you're ready ^^ Feel free to add to the doc

I've done just that, thank you! It's after midnight here already, so I'll try, but no promises for tonight. Also, I'll be on a day trip tomorrow, so I may not get to post until later on, but I'll pop into OOC on Tapatalk when and where I can.

//has been summoned by some strange force other than a demon summoning circle.

Bloc, or Block? Either way, go for it xD

PEOPLE, go make connections! Lol.

Also. Elle you and I have some plotting to do.

also, stealing your CS for this last character

Finally home! Now that I have some time to sit down and focus on this, would anyone like to plot? Connections with my character are pretty feeble so far (and thank you to those who took the initiative and mentioned Spit on the spreadsheet, haha).

xD Plotting is fun! If you have a google account you can join in the current chat on the spread sheet

G'damn ninja

I'm so sorry. I got distracted and left the computer altogether. @AkuNoOkami or anyone else who might want to plot, I will be back tomorrow (which I have mostly free) and I will definitely get my first post up, one way or another. Good night for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back