Secrets of Evercrest

Then I'll plan to do a basic introductory post, unless anyone else wants to establish something first, and worry about the intricacies later. :)

I will be on the computer in a little over an hour - just have to do my SAT homework.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@AkuNoOkami I'm here now, and opening the Google doc. Let's get plotting, I really want to make my intro post already, haha.

Alrighty @The Servant ^^ No rush. Post when you can

Feel free to visit the google sheet when you get a chance as well. There's a lot of information there

@Atom ~ Essentially it's around noon-ish and people are scattered around doing their own thing. So some people are getting out of class, some people are skipping class a few people are in the GC building grabbing some food. There isn't any overall narrative going on at the moment so people a free to do as they like

Hehe... Yea... well you see...

I totally intended to post today buuuttt...

Funny story.

I just got ahold of a book I've been waiting on since last year and well... it technically doesn't come out till Tuesday sooo... I'm gonna be busy all day xP

We need a fight club.

Also I wish this OOC was more active. I'd love to talk to people about this.

Anyways brb making a new character.

Alrighty @The Empress of Ice ^^

@Atom - Ah it would be but its mostly because of the google sheet There's a lot of clubs, organizations and teams there. If you want to add a fighting team your more than welcome too. We also have several subplots and events marked down if you want to get involved in any

Users who are viewing this thread

Back