• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
WHY I have a feeling our duo are gonna end up on dishes to make up for not paying. Loooooool
Oh it reminds me of the time Sanji made Luffy and Usopp clean dishes over playing with their food. He’s the only guy that can make his captain do his chores 🤣🤣🤣

I'll try to post soon. My muse for writing took a tank this week so I apologize for being a bit slow!

It's fine, rn I am not writing since I am on my work week.
Sounds good. I’ll hopefully post by the middle of this coming week so I don’t leave y’all waiting too long

Last edited:
Luffy meeting Sans hmm would be like Brook his thoughts similar that Sans is a talking skeleton. Brook’s past.. is tragic.

Ploegy Ploegy I now remember that I made a post for Ardyn on page 2 as he tried to interact with Rin and Ann.
Also I will move Tengen,Tanjiro and Zenitsu to Tokyo so if anyone wants to interact with them you are free to do so.

Ploegy Ploegy I now remember that I made a post for Ardyn on page 2 as he tried to interact with Rin and Ann.
Also I will move Tengen,Tanjiro and Zenitsu to Tokyo so if anyone wants to interact with them you are free to do so.
Sans is there talking with Ren and Ann now so if Ploegy Ploegy and AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc are ok with it maybe hop in there? Would keep it all simple.

Icee Icee Take your time. :) Zenitsu just freaked out at the sight of Sans. Though once they know each other better,they make a good team.
Bad time Sans and Sleepfighting Zenitsu.

Given I came back after like 2 months of not posting anything and I ended up asking who was still around so I wasn't wasting my time and only was responded to by others, I just worked something new out. Also his name is Ren not Rin

Also would have been nice to be given a chance to say it was cool before more characters were pushed in :/

Ploegy Ploegy Sorry about that. I wrote the post after posting in the OOC. I might redo Ardyn's intro to when the group is at the cafe if it alright,since Tanjiro's group is addresing Ren,Ann,Hailey and Sans.

Icee Icee . I'm sure Sans will be handle demons,even an Upper rank like Gyutaro. Since Sans is a skeleton,it would be immude to Gyutaro's poisonous Blood demon art attacks am I right?

Last edited:
I'm fine with it, I just would have liked if I was given a chance to voice it before a post in the rp was made and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back